Audiosurfer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, I messaged you on Showdown about 15 minutes ago, and I think I just missed you on IRC :o
    is it possible for you to go on as a root user- make a copy of the entire var folder and send me that copy over some file hosting website like dropbox- I really need this or I can't run a lot of the programs that I need to- thanks in advance!
    hey dude I notice you run elementary OS too and I ran into a bit of a problem- I accidentally deleted the entire var folder inside file system on accident- I was working and there was a folder right next to it and I deleted var instead of it- now I have no way to recover it-
    Now with 1000% More Doubles!
    what about 200% because doubles???
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    nigga i didnt do 162 pokemon across 2 gens in one day for 200%. 1000% or bust friend
    finally
    finally
    very true
    do you want to trade teams for slam? I can give you some NU teams after the sept tier shifts in exchange for dubs
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    not really doin slam altho i might decide to help you out w/ some teams anyways, not sure
    Why am i not following you????? You have 1 new alert: BPC is now following you. :)
    sorry, i'm a bit busy moving to my new place. Is there a reason why you want to interview me, though? I'm not a particularly distinguished tour player x.x
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    im writing a competitor piece about the seasonal. it'll either be the top 8 or top 4 but either way i wanted to cover my bases and interview everyone
    ys is better tho :[
    termi
    termi
    yeah true joanna hasn't made anything weak so far afaik. Hope she starts working on some album soon tho it's been 4 years since her last album :[
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    didnt kno you were a newsom fan tho
    termi
    termi
    I am a fan of a lot of artists ^^
    Aegislash @ Safety Goggles
    Ability: Stance Change
    Level: 99

mother of speed creeping holy shit.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    my speed creep game is actually too strong
    Hey, are planning on finishing your Tornadus threatlist entry?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    No, you can just take it. Might get back to doin em later but since it's well past the length of time one can reserve, you're free to take what you want
    don't forget to announce the winners of this week's ladder tournament :O
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    the deadline wasnt today -.-
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    altho if you were reminding me for today thanks, altho i freaked out a little since i thought i forgot
    Pocket
    Pocket
    i thought it was thursday, my bad >_<
    Hey =] We're matched up for the seasonal. I'm GMT+8 and can work 6-8PM weekdays and can schedule for like any time at the weekend. When do you want to play?
    Audiosurfer. I seem to be 1st atm in the achievements tour. I wont be here at the end of the month so if im in the top 3, can my prize be saved for when i get back. If im:
    1st: hop on irc/ps driver
    2nd: flawless poke
    3rd: custom title
    had to log off, what did you need to talk to me about?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    oh, i just saw you had sops in the b101 chan and was wonderin if you knew my grades for the last round or not
    Harsha
    Harsha
    sorry, I don't actually have b101 staff powers anymore. talk to limitless / plus / ojama if you're still in need!
    hi, when would you like to play for dubs tour round 5, i'm gmt+1 and can play whenever due to holidays.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    oh, ok. are you available to play rn or are you usin smogon on phone rn too?
    Level 56
    Level 56
    it's 1 am where i am right now and i was about to sleep.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    oh ok, ill let you go then. not gonna force you to play when it was me that johned in the first place
    yo, AUdiosurfer, I'd rather not have the cutoff be an Elo rating, since it inflates like hell. In a week or two the top 50 would all surpass the Elo rating of 1600. Maybe change the condition to top 20 cutoff, which would not invalidate last week's winners?
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    the problem with that is that a few users have many accounts in the top 20, making it even more difficult. the goal of the elo cutoff to me was simply to screen out people with ratings that were too low to even be worth considering. i'd be willing to raise the elo cutoff or work with a lower top x cutoff, but a top 20 would be too much imo
    Hey man, thanks for moving the rmt to the rmt forums, do I get any points for this.

Master Craftsman - Making a great RMT earns you 2 points.

Making History - If your RMT is accepted into the RMT Archive, you get 3 points.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    well you need to fix your format first. the rmt archive is a seperate thing, so since your team has not been accepted there, you wouldn't get the points. in its current state i wouldnt give points for writing ur rmt either. it needs work before i would do that
    BPC
    BPC
    OK man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…