Frizy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• btw, happy six month anniversary whenever the exact time hits in about... 18 hours im guessing??? i love you :)
    im the luckiest person in the world just by having you in my life <3
    Frizy
    Frizy
    aw you're so sweet =)
    skylight
    skylight
    i didnt know you used pc mikel, good to know
    So guys what do you think ? What if the world has ended ? Have you watched The day after tomorrow ? there shows first a flood just destroy everything then A frizy Ice age starts
    also i think the fact that its not turn based is why i love it so much because ssb isnt either :3 AND I AM HYPED FOR THAT AND FUCK I NEED TO STOP SEEING POKEMON.

literally can't stare at the computer help pokemon is bad
    once i finish it, i literally refuse to play any other game other than ssb3ds and OR when they come out :C because nothing can top super pkmn rumble!!! all my other games are inferior
    uh so ive been playing it since you left lol and now when i look at the computer i see pokemon attacking with rock slide and hurricane IT IS LOVELY AND ADDICTIVE C:
    At a 21st night I was discussing movies with a girl and she asked me if i'd heard of a serbian film. Gj wingman.
    Frizy
    Frizy
    did you two end up doing it to the newborn scene?
    hi frizy, i'm one of your opps for the wcop. When do you want to play ? My timezone is +2. Yours is +10 or +11 iirc right ? I won't be able to play tomorrow morning, I have my exams results. It could be possible Saturday but before 10am my time. It won't work Sunday morning either. But I have no problems to play Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday mornings. Let me know what's best for you.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I usually have trouble to stay connected on frost (don't ask why, i dunno) so I prefer to play on smogtours if you don't mind.
    Frizy
    Frizy
    yeah thats alright. shall we play now?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I guess I'm ready,. Let me send my team to a TD and we can start.
    Hi, I am one of your opponents for the R1 of the wcop. My timezone is GMT +1. I prefer playing on next week (Wednesday 25, thursday 26, friday 27, saturday 28 or sunday 29). Hour is not a problem, but i prefer 16:00 to 2:00 GMT +1. Let me know if any of these work for you.
    Ecuacion
    Ecuacion
    Ok, perfect. 23:00 Monday by your time / 15:00 Monday by mine. See you then.
    Frizy
    Frizy
    yo friend are we gonna play now? can we play on frost instead please because my internet is being terrible and ill probably get fucked by the autotimer on smogtours
    Ecuacion
    Ecuacion
    uff, sorry but Mdragon told me to play on Smog tours. You can submit your team to a TD for protect yourself from dcs. I'm on Smogtours.
    hey buddy we play for r1 of worldcup. I am gmt-4 and i am extremely busy during the week but i'm sure if you tell me a specific time i'll be able to play. I prefer mornings my time or mornings Saturday. Sunday isn't an option for me :x just let me know
    Frizy
    Frizy
    hey i'm GMT+10. is it possible that we can play on saturday 28th at around 7-10am your time? i'm extremely busy up until that point with school
    aim
    aim
    Yeah that should be completely fine man. 9 am seems fine by me. i could also play now if you are ready o.o
    Frizy
    Frizy
    nah im about to leave for school. we'll play at 9am saturday 28th then =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…