ryan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'll reply to your thread in mentor staff in a couple days. Just got back and I'm pretty dead. Sorry about the wait. Would like to get this topic moving again, though~
    Not to bother you about OM C&C's, since I'm sure you get enough of that, but do you know if STABmons will be getting analyses? It has a perma ladder, and I know it would be in the very far future, but is it a possibility?
    ryan
    ryan
    it is a possibility, yes
    ok I missed you yesterday so idk if we can do it tommorow since you wake up so late, can we just have a PM convo about AAA C&C instead>
    ryan
    ryan
    that's fine
    and I don't wake up late. it's 5:30 AM here, and I just got up like 20 minutes ago 0o
    Monte Cristo
    oh so you were just inactive that day, it's cool, come on whenever you feel
    Thanks for removing my 5-month-old post! "You don't deserve these 44 likes" was quite a sound reason for doing so, even if the 44 users who liked the content would likely disagree with you.
    Requesting permission to make an OM thread for all OMs as if they were played with LC rules. Since most OMs usually use standard OU, its hard, usually impossible, to discuss how they could be played from a LC-standpoint. I'm sure the thread will get a lot of LC players interested in OMs and vice-versa. Basically it would just be a way to ease discussion instead of having to do it over PS chatrooms.
    chimp
    chimp
    haha.. hey...about that thread....
    ryan
    ryan
    yea I posted a thread about it in OM submissions for the rest of the OM mods to see. seems like everyone agrees that it would be pretty messy. as long as you can keep it under control, go for it, but if it gets too out of hand, I'll probably lock it.
    chimp
    chimp
    Alright, Thanks!
    yo fren, you wanna talk out having AAA C&C tommorow? you're awesome for starting OM C&C project after I acted dumb in IS and publicized it, thnx bro
    Monte Cristo
    anyways what time (gmt -8) can you be on? I'm limited to 6 am-noon gmt -8 :x
    ryan
    ryan
    I wake up around 6-7 AM CST, which is -5 rn iirc?
    anyway if I'm online, I'll be on PS as hollywood or felix, so you can just do /w hollywood, hi and I'll get it
    Monte Cristo
    k thnx
    When do you want to play our Mono game for the OMPL? I'm free GMT up to about 11:00 PM every day but the 17th.
    done, if there's anything else pls let me know although my coming here will be highly erratic so i might not be able to do it
    that first Effy ep where she gets kidnapped by those guys at that party was fucked.
    ryan
    ryan
    it was like s1>s3>s2 for me
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    nice I heard it was shit but I'll check it out now. Thanks.
    ryan
    ryan
    ehh parts of it are very eye-rolly because they like to dwell on some shit in series 3, but overall, the cast is really awesome and the plot is still solid.
    Sorry for being ignorant/a prick but who is that in your profile picture, she's hot ;u;
    ryan
    ryan
    Kaya Scodelario
    she plays Effy Stonem in skins
    Anjunadeep
    Anjunadeep
    Thanks <3
    Incoming dumb question, but where can I find the bug report thread for the new dex? I found a bug.
    ryan
    ryan
    under the main C&C forum, should be stickied
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…