Format Elo GXE Glicko-1 COIL W L T
    ou 1548 83 1797 ± 64 -- 24 1 0

im doing good a-are you proud
    Reverb
    Reverb
    noice
    Reverb
    Reverb
    You mean you're doing well. Gdi, learn to speak English.
    *isn't broken
    Reverb
    Reverb
    well it'll be renerfec. then i will change my CT.
    Reverb
    Reverb
    oh i guess they already announced lol.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Yep. Laddering is an actual possible thing now with baton pass chains being impossible now lol.
    Because of the site being down for a little while today, I couldn't get to you in time before work. I will be available tomorrow from 11 AM to at least 3 PM. Sorry if it feels like I am hard to reach. It has been an unusual stretch lately.
    Reverb
    Reverb
    That is fine. I'm best contacted on PS. Do /whois Reverb to see if I am on. Sometimes I'm on, but you won't see me in any channels. In reality, I'm in the staff channel (which is a hidden channel).
    Aye, I subbed in for Swag, I'm bringing Bato... nvrm

I live in NYC now so we have the GMT, mind if we fight on the weekend? Just want a bit of time to prepare a lil bit, name your preferred times and I'm sure we can make something happen. I'm #Cased on IRC and am usually in WCop if you need to find me instead of schedule here
    Reverb
    Reverb
    The weekend is fine
    hey man, i'm subbing myself out for Mr. CasedVictory so get in contact w/ him to set a date n whatnot. And dont worry, already told him to be a grown man about this and not bring bp
    Hey, just realized that I am being tutored by you. Sorry I didn't message you any earlier. Checked yesterday and thougt I didn't make it. Sadly, the only Internet access I have right now is cell service and a poor one at that. But when I get back to civilization tomorrow it should be smooth sailing.
    Reverb
    Reverb
    Okay. We'll get to work tomorrow :)
    sry about all the wcop (BAN ME PLEASE) makin fun of u, they lackin respect from the hayday.. d/w man i remember u and i got respect x)
    Reverb
    Reverb
    lol it's all cool. i remember how shit got after MS haxed KG 5 years ago. gl in wcop man.
    august
    august
    thx man
    Hi why did you ban me? What did I do wrong? I Didn't see any warn so I didn't know I was doing anything wrong I was playin CAP and you lock + ban combo me... Btw the reason I'm not posting this on appeal is whenever I do it says there's an issue so please help me
    Reverb
    Reverb
    You harassed Milktown in PM. He provided me with screenshots.
    MilkCommunity
    /data lock
    haha i most certainly am. you still leadin the young republicans of america with your dad mitch mcconnell?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…