Haruno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we're paired in the UU open. i'm GMT +10 and can play pretty much any time from Sunday onwards. let me know what suits you
    Haruno
    Haruno
    So fight now?
    Sturdynips
    Sturdynips
    really sorry, had some family stuff come up, i'm on mobile so i can't play and i will be away when you get back, lol. you can post and ask for a sub. sorry for the inconvenience and gl in your matches
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Eh fuck. This is inconvenient.
    hey, just a heads up - please stop making contentless posts in rmt. we prefer that all posts are rates and not "cool team"s or witty things. thanks
    where the fuck were you man, if you don't find yr way to dubs room and fight me I'm calling activity cos you missed scheduled times and I am p. much unable to play after today
    termi
    termi
    yr wasting my precious fucking time get on tours right now and by now I mean NOW I need to get *some* fucking sleep ok
    Haruno
    Haruno
    fite now k thx
    Hello, we're paired for the OU mini-tour. When do you want to play? I'm GMT-5 btw.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    im gmt-7 and im free whenever. We could even play now if you want
    Ladder Heroes
    Ladder Heroes
    Sorry I'm kinda busy this weekend. Can I find you on PS? I'm usually in the OU room as HJ Regicide.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    im usually in the ubers/doubles room on ps as Haruno. Just hmu whenever
    yah can you do 6 PM ur time
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Yeah that works
    Haruno
    Haruno
    I'll be on ubers or dounles chat on main server so just hmu whenever
    We are paired for the first Round of the OU Mini Tour 3.Im GMT+2 and would prefer to battle this Thursday.Time doesnt matters,just tell me when you would like to play.
    V_Cliff
    V_Cliff
    Sorry,tried to get up earlier but my alarm clock makes their job not particular good.You can msg me in showdown under my username,im mostly in the Overused Room.Will be available till 6:00 PM in GMT+2.
    V_Cliff
    V_Cliff
    Now?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    oh now works. Send challenge. I'm on ps main in the ubers room
    when do you wanna play for braket tour?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Er 6-7 hours from now would probably work
    Haruno
    Haruno
    You can prolly catch me on the ubers or doubles channel on ps
    Hey man, we're battling for Uberstars. I'm GMT + 12 and I'll be away from tomorrow until Saturday morning, but I can play pretty much whenever you want after that, as I'm on holiday.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    I'm GMT-7 our timezones suck lol. Let's try to work on the weekend then
    Haruno
    Haruno
    O.o
    TGMD
    TGMD
    o.O
    Tomorrow you can to play.

my gmt -3

i can to play every day after 8pm

you can to play this time
    Haruno
    Haruno
    hm that sounds doable. Where can i find you
    Haruno
    Haruno
    fite when?
    Hey we're matched for new kids, I'm pretty bz this week so let's do this on Sunday if that's ok with you, if not we can do this whenever we catch each other online
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Fite wen. Wtf was new kids again? Also won't be able to play till like 5 hours from now but I'll be available for the rest of the day afterwards
    malefic
    can you play now? i have like an hour, our timezones are horrible
    malefic
    so round 3 is up already but w/e, let's just do this later, whoever wins can move on
    Hey, we gotta play for the Home field advantage tournament, my timezone is gmt +2, when do you want to play?
    mael
    mael
    Do you feel like playing tomorrow at 8:00 my time? That would be in 11h and about 30mins from this post. That is so early but I will try to get up before work and play against you.
    mael
    mael
    Just saying, that if you want to play at that time, try to be there at exactly that time, because I have to go to work and I'll really be in a hurry.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Sure I'll still be awake around then. Find me in the ubers or doubles room on ps.
    Hi Haruno, we have to play for "The Gauntlet". I'm GMT +1 (+2 for Daylight Savings Time). If you want, we could play tomorrow (sunday) after 8.30 pm. Otherwise we could play on weekdays but we have to schedule it before.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    would it be possible to play an hour earlier? Something just came up on my end.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    If you want, I'm just online now on PS
    Haruno
    Haruno
    sure. Let's play now. I'm in the ubers room on the main server under the name haruno.
    I can fight now.
    termi
    termi
    Meet me in doubles room in 20 minutes, that is all I can give you
    termi
    termi
    I mean from now till in 20 minutes, after that I will go to sleep coz I need it
    Haruno
    Haruno
    k im on now
    Yo, I've been contacting Malefic, but as last week I had a lot of exams, the GMT didn't help and we couldn't play. I know, this is the last day for the extension but, our GMT difference is so big that we aren't able to get the match done for today. On the other hand, tomorrow I'll be pretty much available in my night time and Malefic and I would manage to play. Please, give us just one day more.

Thanks.
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    man the whole tournament is waiting on yours and malefic's match :(
    Haruno
    Haruno
    took too fucking long. You had a whole 9? maybe 10 days to get it done. Can't keep the tour held up because of personal problems imo. Sry mate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…