Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, were playing for ssnls, when would you like to play? i seem to be an hour ahead of you , so shouldnt be too hard, whats a good time?
    Biosci
    Biosci
    Hows Wednesday at 7 pm PDT?
    TSR
    TSR
    that sounds like it should work. might be a little late if BW cup games have stall or something lol
    yo bro, when would you like to play for DOU ssnl? thoughts on tomorrow @ 9 PM EST?
    Biosci
    Biosci
    Any chance you could do later like 9:30 or 10?
    teal6
    teal6
    either of those times works perfectly for me! see you then bro, i'll be on stours
    Hey man we play for seasonals. I'm free after 8:30 EST on weekdays and am free a majority of the weekends
    emma
    emma
    Yup sounds good
    emma
    emma
    I'll be in the Dubs room when ready n_n
    Biosci
    Biosci
    I'm soooo sorry, I was called into work and stayed way longer than i thought I would. Are you still there? I don't see you
    hey man what part of AZ you in, always cool to see Arizona ppl on here n_n

I'm in Chandler
    Biosci
    Biosci
    West side, do you go to any PCs?
    Wait, you won the 3rd Smogon VGC tournament? That's a thing and it gives out trophies? Well, first off, congrats. Second, is it still a thing and if so can you link me to some info on it?
    Biosci
    Biosci
    it was a thing, they stopped doing it after they phased out vgc in smogon tournaments
    hey man, I saw you crushed the Maison with a Follow Me Blastoise, you wouldn't be in the market for trading a copy of it would you / able to point me in the direction of where you got it? There's a Battle Spot comp this weekend that I thought it would be handy in
    hey man, we're paired for spl. I'm gmt+1, my evenings are best for me to play; I'd also prefer playing after the 5. since thats the date of my last exam
    Biosci
    Biosci
    Hmm pretty big time difference. How's 10 pm on Thursday/Friday for you?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    10 pm thursday won't work, friday will tho. So friday 10 pm my time, ok?
    Biosci
    Biosci
    Yep, sounds good. See you then
    BIOSCI! Omg, do you remember me?! :D!
    Winters Zombie
    Winters Zombie
    I AM!
    I've been pretty good! It's been a crazy past few years! How have you been?
    Biosci
    Biosci
    I've been pretty good, going to school in AZ now and stuff. Been working at getting my worlds invite for this year, but that'll be in the air until I actually get a good placing at regs 9_9
    Winters Zombie
    Winters Zombie
    Oh look at you getting all fancy! :D!
    I've been so out of the game I don't even know where to begin anymore. I'm just trying to beat all my games again. Currently trying to reset for a Korean flawless or HP flawless Xerneas. xD!
    After that I'll finish Black and Black 2 then back to 4th gen RNG baby :P
    wait who nommed YOU for smogmog you don't do anything ;_; come back...

... oh wait YESTERDAY.
    Hi biosci, you probably won't remember me but I had a trade with you ages ago for your Terrakkion. My 3DS was stolen recently so I'm just trying to get a few things back. Is there any chance that I could trade you for another?
    hey bio :)
    will you be at worlds in washington?
    imma gonna be there with tv-rocka :))
    Biosci
    Biosci
    I'm gonna try, but it's very expensive if I don't get a trip :(
    hi biosci. someone was mentioning to me how they were usin a revamped version of your terravile team on the ladder which reminded me of how effective it was. just wanted to ask if you'd ever considered rmting it, since it was pretty awesome and would be a great team to showcase some effective pokemon and strategies in the metagame.
    Biosci
    Biosci
    actually I was writing an RMT for that team some time after SPL, but my computer restarted on me and deleted it so I never got around to finishing it. I might have sometime in the next few days or so to write something up, but it definitely won't be anything fancy lol
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    lol sounds cool :) lookin forward to it
    Been a while ;__; hope VGC '14 going well. =] I literally just got into XY. ITS ALOT OF FUN =]
    WILLIAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Biosci
    Biosci
    SIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…