Profile posts Postings About

• ready to battle for the UU tour?
    Paynes
    Paynes
    im GMT+0 but im free for all of today
    Navy
    Navy
    yeah ill be on for a few hours
    We're opponents for ubers open school is kicking my ass at the moment so if you wouldn't mind playing Saturday Sunday or Friday that'd be appreciated. Im GMT -4 and easiest way to contact me is skype (Proof.test is my skype). Otherwise, you can find me on IRC in #XYUU #Neverused or #Rarelyused. Gl :]
    when do you want to play for somalia's tournament? i am free all afternoon, gmt -5
    We're playing for equal opportunity tour, im gmt +1 and im free most days. WHen do you want to play?
    Navy
    Navy
    I'm GMT-5 just lmk wen
    Anty
    Anty
    can you play rn? im on ps in doubles room
    Between work, internet problems and yesterday's showdown problems, I just can't find time to get this done, so take the win.
    we play for ffta2 tour, i'm gmt -5 and free mostly evenings. when's the best time for you to play?
    Navy
    Navy
    nigga im free all the time, im a boss

I'll let you know, maybe this weekend im good to go. It's only a few tweaks i need to make on my team...
    Are you online now? If so wanna get our games done?
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Actually nvm, it seems Showdown is going through some technical difficulties atm.
    Navy
    Navy
    I'm on now for a few hours.
    We're paired up for the UU open. I'm around after 11pm GMT+1 every night until Monday, then pretty much anytime Tuesday-Friday, then after 11pm Saturday and Sunday next week too. Will discuss further dates, if none of those are good.
    Navy
    Navy
    Alright Bro. I'm GMT-5

I'm usually on after 12am my time, you can also catch me on IRC #wcop...I'm not gonna be ready until i make a team and do some warm ups...
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Yeah, I pretty much want to do the same. So let's talk next week about when we wanna do our games.
    Navy
    Navy
    Got you ma nigz, I'll be around for sure.
    We're paired for the fuck fairies tour. I'm GMT-4 and free tomorrow. If that doesn't work I have Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday off next week. When fite?
    Hey, we're battling for Bracket Tour. I'm GMT + 12 and I can battle pretty much whenever. When fite?
    Navy
    Navy
    Now? SmogTours?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Sure
    Gotta play for the perfect bw uu tour. I am GMT +1. When are you free?
    Navy
    Navy
    I'm free this weekend. I'm GMT-5 Anything after 12am my time works for me...
    lemme know when you want to play for the choice tourney, i'm free whenever. usually on #wcop if u wanna message me there
    Navy
    Navy
    I'll let you know.
    holy shit you negro i didnt knew about navy jr

congrats man thats really wonderful :}}
    Congratulations my nigga :]
    Navy
    Navy
    nigga im on IDM/SKYPE lol

Thanks Brah <3
    Key
    Key
    Don't have access for a few days :[

Btw is ur gf single?
    Navy
    Navy
    No.

But my dick is Single :)
    hi hi
    we have to fight for the ADV UU tour. when are you available?
    I'm blocked during Friday, but Saturday/Sunday should work out nicely for me. Week days should be feasible too. I'm from Sweden, GMT+2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…