Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*
    ♪ღ♪░H░A░P░P░Y░ B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░░♪ღ♪
    *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«
    No I got top 16..:( Lost to a standard rain team because for some reason I don't have a counter to that(and he didn't know that Scizor could learn Tailwind wtf).
    you know how you and cypher wanted me to use Swords Dance Scizor? looks like it became cybertron's savior xD
    Where were you fool D:< And yea, I registered, about to go to the convention center now. Black shirt, orange shorts
    Oh that's alright, I completely understand. You don't really need to worry about me though since i'm a senior and I would never reveal another person's team.
    Hey man, I think i just ran into you over the GBU but it immediately D/Ced me at the selection screen (my trainer name was RED). I don't know whose connection it was, but I just wanted to let you know that it wasn't just some random guy D/Cing because he didn't want to battle good team :P
    Hey, I've got a few too many IRL things going on right now, so I'm going to have to forfeit our Gen 5 VGC 2010 match. Good luck with the rest of the tourney!
    Hey man, we're paired up for R2 of the Gen5 VGC 2010 tournament. When would be a good time for you to battle?
    hold on, lemme get to your warstory AFTER I read everyone elses :3

I keed, I'm working on the images
    I know, it sucks I can't go D: but there is hope that I can go to nationals (asking/saving money from now to ensure that I can go) You better win regs for me, or I'll be VERY disappointed!!

Good Luck and Have Fun Brandon, and we'll meet at nats- TrollFreak/Draco :P
    Haha Masters is indeed harder, but there were plenty of 1st time Masters finishing 4-2 up. Last fall I got 5-1 at The Northeast regs . I believe you got quite the shot. just dont lose focus haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…