Little Hulk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thats honestly the best post you could wish for on a milestone
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Thanks! Which post? the "lol" I gave in response to Cooly23's cringey post?
    astroboy
    astroboy
    yes. i sat there for a few minutes wondering how to respond to it and you did better than i ever could
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Yeah that kid needs to lurk more, to say the very least.
    Thanks for liking my Firebot posts. Since most of my posts are in C&C and CAP I don't have as many likes as I want :P
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    What can I say, I'm a generous guy, and you produce likeable content. It's refreshing to see a fellow New England resident on Smogon!
    nice icon :)
    astroboy
    astroboy
    their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, i think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. the whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. he's been compared to elvis costello, but I think huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    In '87, Huey released this, Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square", a song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics - but they should! Because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself! Hey Paul!

Classic. Fave movie.
    astroboy
    astroboy
    the chainsaw scene messed me up tbh... great movie tho
    Sry I didnt want that i thought the match was over :/
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    It's all good man, I thought you did it maliciously. I apologize for saying fuck you, and i'm sorry you got infracted for your mistake. No worries! have a good day :)
    Aurious
    Aurious
    u2 :)
    First blood, gmt+10 when can you play (I can play 8-11 am, also a bit later).
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    gmt -5. i cant play most days between 10am-11pm my time. it looks like you're ahead of me by 15 hours. so ill see you around 6-9pm (which would be 8-11 am the next day for you.) you can find me in ou room at the times you listed on showdown.
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    Sounds good, if I forget find me in the ubers room.
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    hey i am on now, cant find you
    hey man when can you play for the first blood tour? I am gmt -5 and am on break so i can play at most times, let me know what works well for you
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    will you be available around 9pm tonight? sorry I had something come up abruptly.
    blunder
    blunder
    Most likely not, but I will probably around 10-11 if you'll be on
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    I can come on around 11 if that works for you
    hey we got to play for gods among us. I'm GMT+10, and should be available most of saturday if you want to play then
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Alright that sounds good.. gmt -5 here so it may be tough to be on at the same time on smogtours, but im sure we can work something out
    199 Lives
    I'll be availabe all day tomorrow if you want to arrange a time then
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    yeah sounds good comment on here when you see this and we will play
    When do you want to play for FFTA2 Law Battle tournament?I am GMT+1
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    uhhhh hows the 26th at 8pm your time?
    BPC
    BPC
    Ok sure.
    BPC
    BPC
    7pm would work.
    Hey man thanks for the help with my gen 3 team (SwaglySwagless)
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    np man, hope all turns out well n you wreck your foes
    jacob
    jacob
    ima get smashed quick but its nice to know i have a team that is competitive at least
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    check up on ruins of alph forums n you'll get the hang of it real quick once you've become familiar with the meta
    yo we need to play when are you avaible ?
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Hey what for again? I am going on smogtours tonight.
    H-C
    H-C
    oh my bad, wrong profile. Clicked randomly. Am really sorry about the inconvinience
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Haha it's all good, not a big deal. GL in your match though
    Hey, we have to fight for your choice :D When fight?
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Hi im gmt -4. You can find me iddling on the smogtours server anytime before (between 2-4 is usually good) 5pm EST as I work every day after that time.
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    ok so i know we ahvent met up for this tour yet, lets try for tomorrow between 2-4 my time on smogtours 1 more time.
    hi, we need to play for the gauntlet. i'm in gmt+1, free today from 7pm, more or less anytime on sunday between 12pm and 10pm if you give me a specific time, and 4.30pm-6pm on monday, if it gets any further than that i'll vm you again. you can find me in the main server's lobby.
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Ill find you there. Im gmt -4. Ill catch up to you on one of the times you listed
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Lets reschedule. You can find me iddling on the smogtours server anytime before (between 2-4 is usually good) 5pm EST as I work every day after that time.
    I'm ready to play whenever
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Ok im building a new less bs team right now so ill be on sometime later this week on smogtours. U will find me there. In the meanwhile tru to play erick
    Little Hulk
    Little Hulk
    Try to play***
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…