MythTrainerInfinity

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey infinity! Idk if you remember me, but it's Totes haha.
    MythTrainerInfinity
    MythTrainerInfinity
    I remember you, but from where...?
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    How could you! Jk, I am the guy on smash irc who you owned with lucario and I won once with Zelda XD
    MythTrainerInfinity
    MythTrainerInfinity
    Oh, right, sorry, I have played thousands of people since Smash 4 came out.
    I have a spare Calm Cresselia on my Black 2 cart if you're still looking for one.

If you have an Adamant or Jolly HA Landorus in return, that would be great. If not, throw some offers at me; I'm mostly looking for competitive bank legends (such as Landorus, or your Sassy Cresselia if you want to trade that)
    MythTrainerInfinity
    MythTrainerInfinity
    Unfortunately, I have already got a good Calm Cressy. I only have one good Lando though... Sorry! Anything else you are looking for?
    BlakDragon
    BlakDragon
    Ah, that's good you got your Cresselia!

I can't think of anything else that I need now, I'm afraid. Thanks anyway!
    Yo! Idk if you use Pokemon Showdown or not, but recently a battle spot room was made, It'd be awesome if someone as experienced at meta as yourself would stop by sometime. You can find me in the room under the username: A Blaziken, hope to see you there!
    Hey! New member. Saw your post mentioning you topped the U.S. Rotation ladder in season three, which is the format I joined to discuss. That is awesome.

Could I either have you pop into your rotation thread or discuss here what you did about those damn Substitute Aegislashes? Or were they not popular at that point?
    Hey bro I'm glad you got that Diancie that you wanted :) I also have a few others (5IV Shiny Flame Orb Cresselia and defensive Suicune) that you might like, I just have to clone them and then we can trade again. I've also got a a few events like VGC12 Shiny Tyranitar and Oblivia Eruption Heatran; if you breed a lot I can get you some Ability Capsules too.
    MythTrainerInfinity
    MythTrainerInfinity
    That does sound pretty sexy. I'll take it if you still are willing to give it.
    MythTrainerInfinity
    MythTrainerInfinity
    I could really use that Heatran too. Is there anything you need?
    Kortex
    Kortex
    Yeah I still have the Suicune and the Heatran, I'm just looking for anything good/competitive that I can use or that I don't have.
    I would like to take advantage of your Eevee giveaway for the Eevee Friendly. :D

Do you have any Adamant Eevee with its HA Anticipation?
    If you're still give out free evees with egg moves I'd love one! I only heard about the friendly today so I'm rushing to breed a team. My FC is 2809-8647-1644
    hey I'm online till 2 hours later or so. I'm Viktor24 on Ps and you'll find me on the OU room.
    What's up. I don't know if you remember me from AIB/general smash community. I saw you on the battle spot leader boards. Great work!!!
    MythTrainerInfinity
    MythTrainerInfinity
    Heh, I remember you of course. How are ya?
    hichez
    Doing fine. Just doing school and trying to figure out what I'm doing in the X/Y metagame.
    Oh and by the way if any of you are wondering my stance on SR:

I do not believe it is completely broken in 5th gen because it has an OU pokemon capable of countering it. I hate admitting this.

However, in 4th gen I strongly believe it was broken.
    Note to self of things to test out:
    Choice Scarf Me First Mienshao
    Wide Lens Mienshao/Blaziken
    Unaware (If I can find a decent set)
    Cloud Nine Lickilicky
    Swift Swim Kingdra on a Sun team (to troll the masses of Rain teams as well as strike down stuff on Sandstorm teams that give Sun teams problems)
    Cotton Guard Altaria or Ampharos
    Getting Black Kyurem booted to Ubers
    Work Up Vaporeon in Rain
    Espeon and Zoroark on the same team to screw with Ttar leads (Magic Bounce or getting blasted with Focus Blast :o )
    Making an entire team with every 'mon knowing U-Turn/Volt Switch

Feel free to steal some of these ideas.
    Fine, fine I'll look into that new simulator.

I really do need to build my favorite team up though fo' reals... Ugh chain breeding in 3rd gen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…