Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy national day
    malefic
    Same to you~ This year's is particularly significant to me because I was in one of the parade contingents. I just left marina bay!
    r4 ru minitour, when fite? im gmt-7 and can do weeknights and weekends
    malefic
    +8. how does 9-10am your time on sunday sound
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    works great, see you then. smogtours imo
    I'm gmt-5, I'll be free basically all of tomorrow if you want to get this done early, otherwise we can set something up during the weekend.
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Alright, sounds good. If you hang out at any irc channels I can look for you there on Sunday if not we'll work something out here.
    malefic
    yeah i'll be on #pokemon
    malefic
    i'll be on for the next couple of hours before going to bed
    btw can i ask you how does the group wins thing w/ uberstars work? cause it said something like if you have a group win but bad record you still have a chance to advance, would be nice for me so my bw group win can offset my disappointing xy record
    Is it possible that u can be my ubers mentor??
    malefic
    sure thing man. hmu on irc whenever you're on, i'm also in the ubers room on ps
    destinyexodia
    destinyexodia
    K. Though I already knew you are found in the : here chat.
    malefic
    yo, you still around? jw bc i havent heard from you on ps/irc since your last message here
    We're paired up for the Gengarite tour, when can you battle? I'm GMT -5.
    malefic
    +8. I'm free everyday about 10 am-noon your time, that work?
    Dr Ciel
    That works out.
    hi we fight for that tournament monday night 7pm gmt-4
    malefic
    i'm +8 and can't play then
    malefic
    tuesday night your time i probs can make it tho
    we fight for ru minitour, im free whenever except for friday-sunday
    malefic
    What's your timezone, I'm +8 and only get pc access in the evenings till coming Sunday
    replied to you via PM about my timezone. I think we will have to compromise somewhere in the middle because it looks our timezones (and availability) are very far apart
    Can you play now for Uberstars?
    malefic
    i haven't built a team and am having a busy week, so not for the next few days. weekend should be good though. i'll inform you if i can play earlier than that
    Uh I'm not in any of the pools, did I get kicked out ?_?

Also did you give any activity wins?
    malefic
    Yo, sorry about that, and fixed. As for activity wins, I'm giving them out, but note that wins from matches played are worth 'more' when I calculate the final standings before playoffs (think of it as 1 point for 1 actual win and 1/2 a point for 1 activity win). I haven't decided on an optimal system to calculate this, but it will be done.
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    sounds good, thanks!
    Yo paired for DPP Ubers well you did the pairings why do i even vm i can t get the activity win Here damn :( well idk when can you play
    Steve Angello
    Alright I want the activity win Vm'd and you needed 4 minutes to answer.

(Joke) how does weekend sound?
    malefic
    yeah weekend is good. what's your timezone btw, im +8
    Steve Angello
    Oh timezones suck but we will manage. I m +2
    well i was on all of yesterday and didnt see you
    malefic
    i assume you meant smogtours then as i was on the main server. regardless, can you play now?
    reyscarface
    reyscarface
    im on smogtours
    We are paired for RU tour, won't be a problem to get this done since we see each other everyday.
    Level 56
    Level 56
    in this case, can you play now?
    malefic
    n I'm not home. I meant whenever it's convenient for both of us to play
    Level 56
    Level 56
    oh ok, no problem, i'll play with you whenever i see you in the ubers chat.
    Yesssssss. I see you seeing me. I still need to concoct a team, but I could be ready within an hour or two if you're still up.
    malefic
    Ok that works for me. I'll be home within the hour.
    malefic
    can you play now? i'm in the uu room as malefic
    hey, we are paired at the tournament new kids on the block, when can you battle ? my gmt is -3
    it would also be great if you made it so I could see your "last activity", just to let me know if you are on or not :o

minor detail, but I'd like to get some more tutoring done :]
    malefic
    ;_; I've been a massive john

Ok I altered the privacy settings. Also I'll make sure to hop on #dubs tonight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…