evan0913
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey :) Not writing in your thread since it's not really a request. Can you trade me a Vivillon? It doesn't need to have a specific nature or ivs or moves, just your pattern. I don't really have anything to trade you back that you don't have but my own pattern. If you want something for it, tell me and maybe I can get it. Would be really cool if you could trade me one :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Okay then, coming online
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    ok evertyhing worked perfectly. Hope the stuff I traded you is somehow ok. Thanks a lot again, you really helped me :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    No worries, enjoy :)
    Would you take a Friend Safari Liepard for the Purrloin? I also have Ability Capsules. How many do you need?

In return, could I ask for a female Dream Ball HA Skitty, Carvanha, and/or Corphish (any IVs)?
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Thank you. I'm sorry that our time zones didn't work out for the initial trade. v_v You're fantastic for following the trade up!
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Thankx for them rare candies :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    No worries ;D
    Yeah our timezones don't match well, but I got some great mons from you too :D
    hit me up anytime .
    TyVip
    TyVip
    wait i gave you a female ?

if you read the posts again i only have the two out of the four .
    TyVip
    TyVip
    I have this
    Male Onix with Heavy Slam/ Flail/ ( stealth rock/rock climb)
    i believe i haven't delete that box so i may have the male for you .
    want it :) ? spitback
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Its all good, I've got another trade set up :)
    I can trade now (Virizion <====> Gible) now :3 (can you clone back a copy? ;_;)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    No worries man :)
    Thanks for the trade <3
    lats
    Thank you! I hope you can find some use for that seedot :D
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Yeah its lovely, Naughty 31/31/31/31/31/31? Gonna take a while lol
    tell me when you are available so i can clone the pokemons :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Thanks, the Spearow actually took me ages, quite unlucky, even though I was using 2 spearows to breed, the HA rarely passed for some reason... Released many flawless keen eye ones :(
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Thanks for another trade :)
    TyVip
    TyVip
    same .
    Btw, I'm gonna transfer another male drifloon with the hard to get tutor moves for pokeguy. Want anything in particular from soulsilver? :3
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Hey awesome :)
    I have the Areo, Kabuto and Drifloon ready for you :D
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    Alright, hopefully I'll be ready to trade all 3 in the next few days :). Right now, I'm working hard for that O-power regeneration multiplier lol.
    evan0913
    evan0913
    No probs :D
    Got your stuff transferred :). Drifloon, jigglypuff, shuckle, and onix (btw, if you don't want one or any of these anymore, that is fine :p).
    sooooooooooooooo. much. reading. lol.
    i think i'll have time tonight to actually start. sorry it's taken so long ;~;
    evan0913
    evan0913
    No worries :)
    dr00
    dr00
    sorry it's been so long lol. still trying to catch up on reading and been busy socially as well. i have started, but hopefully i'll have a good amount of time to do it. maybe if i can't sleep again tonight, i'll just do it then :P
    evan0913
    evan0913
    alright :3
    Hey, just wanted to let you know that you can redistribute the Shiny Scatterbug if you'd like :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Aww... thanks :)
    But its okay, I don't trade other people's pokes. I appreciate the gesture though <3
    Vaporeon
    Vaporeon
    Neither do I, but I figured I'd offer in case you did :)
    evan0913
    I can obviously see why.

Which reminds me - at an anime convention last May, this gamer group at a campus I used to attend bailed out of that tourney due to fears of either myself or my successor partaking in that tourney (we never joined, though).

Then again, my successor single-handedly destroyed everyone, thus demoralizing the entire team...
    Possible, but very unlikely... :(

Speaking of which, did you manage to convert the shiny Deoxys pkm before the servers shut down for good a couple months back?
    Yeah. :)

And as for my return...to be honest, I really don't know...I still don't have that typical motivation, albeit I did get into Clash of Clans as a key contributing player in the clan I'm in.
    Well, for the most part, I'm already an alumni given my past contributions here. One of them who's under my wing actually won a yugioh regional four months ago (to be exact, Reno regionals last March - can easily be found on YouTube). Three of the high end cards I gave him contributed to that historic feat.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    I have a Shieldon with 4 EM (yes I was trying for the same pokemon lol). You can have a male if you want.
    So as of last week, my successor was ranked 175 in the OU Suspect Test Ladder...talk about all the benefits of learning from the best. :)

Then again, I still have a few people (who actually achieved top 8 in different yugioh regionals) who are currently under my wing in competitive battling...despite not owning X/Y.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…