Laurel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey laurel :) would you be available to be interviewed for the competitor?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    ok
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    ok, cool :) is there a time in particular you'd like? and where could I expect to find you?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    I'm always in #doubles room man x.x
    Laurel, we're paired again for Summer Seasonal. Can we play today 4-6 PM EDT or after 10 PM EDT? I am super busy this week, so I really have to play today.

let me know if you can make either time.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Okkk
    Pocket
    Pocket
    sorry, Laurel, i was busy all day today. Idk when I will be free to play tbh, but I'll let you know when I can find free time. Thanks for being patient with me.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    no problem :]
    hey, jw if you knew, have the analyses marked done in the vgc subforum been added to the dex? if so ill just move em over to prelim pokedex
    Laurel
    Laurel
    I dont think so thx for asking though
    When do u wanna fight for the Gauntlet? Im GMT-4. Im free Sunday and Tuesday, but Ill be out of town from Wednesday to next Monday.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    I was about to play for a bit when I was at the mall but you didn't answer. I'm home now but I'm leaving soon to get food. When will you be back online?
    Clone
    Clone
    I can battle now.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    ok I'm online as Alice Marry Me
    you are my dubs UU opp, I will be on as much as possible tomorrow from like 12 noon GMT. Hit me up on IRC or PS to fite.
    Hey want to play now? because I don't think I'll be able to make it in time this evening?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    ok ill be on IRC
    mael
    mael
    That was to late, and I had 6 hours of practize today, too dead, tomorrow 20:00 GMT +2?
    Sorry for all the johning shit s:
    Laurel
    Laurel
    u can't play now? that would be best
    "what avatar do you want" is probably the hardest question you asked lol i have so many favorite pokemon............

how about Scizor
    hi! looks like we are makin battle for doubles seasonal. i think in 2 days works for me, but ill try bein more specific soon. what time for you man?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    ok im gmt -4 that is fine
    finally
    finally
    ill be hanging around doubles room/irc kind of all day.
    finally
    finally
    if im not watching anime ^_^
    Uh I like Nishikori! So, we'll be paired for the finals of New Kids on the Block, can we somehow possibly play before friday? My timezone is gmt +2 and I will be on vacation from friday on, so it'd be cool if we can get it done.
    mael
    mael
    Can you play in like 48 hours? I need to make an actually good team for you.
    mael
    mael
    And I don't want to play before the thread is up
    Laurel
    Laurel
    ok if u want
    ya u can interview me. sry for not responding i was at orientation for COLLEGE YEEHAW
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Where r u going? Smogon University school of doubles? :p
    Stratos
    university of maryland school of engineering but close
    Laurel
    Laurel
    say hi to blarajan :]
    Yo can I have your Medicham team? It looks fun to use. Btw it was fun being on a team with you.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    all 3 versions are in forum PM
    Reverb
    Reverb
    thanks playboy
    hey we have to play for new kids

tell me when can you play. I'm GMT+2
    Laurel
    Laurel
    i'm gmt -4, i can play any time after 5 PM my time
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    ok I hope I'll be at that time
    Doubles thing, when fight, I am GMT -5
    Laurel
    Laurel
    im gmt-4 whenever I'm on irc
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    uhh irc says you haven't been on for 6 days, unless you go by something other than laurel now. I can play Weeknights after 5pm my time (maybe a little later). Does that work for you?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    check pkftmfw I'm usually on in #wcop and always ark in #benelux
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…