Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gray is ugly :((( can you pls approve the player of the week as your last hoorah i wanna interview you before you leave
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    but you /were/ the leader .-.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    all of the metas I ever enjoyed besides BH were never popular much more than a month
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    I mean if you don't want to be interviewed i can just do hollywood lol. Also offstat got some votes last month lol
    fight me today imo

or tomorrow during the day whichever

get on irc though smfh

im like always on

#showup #neverused #rarelyused #xyuu #littlecup

take your pick
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I was at a baseball game, I'll battle tomorrow or something
    Does spam cleaner have a confirmation screen, I don't want to accidentally anyone
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Spam Cleaner actually has a menu screen in it
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    you can set it up to ban the user / email the user / delete conversations and there's even a softcore IP check
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    oh, that's cool! can't wait to use it for the first time :o
    ░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 OTHER PEOPLE OR BE EATED
    I had been in contact with Andrew for a couple days and we were working to pick the best piece. He PM'd me wanting me to advertise his art. I asked him about your post and he said he didn't know you had done that. It'd probably be wise to contact the artist beforehand.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    My tweet was mostly in jest but that makes sense
    Stellar
    Stellar
    I wasn't trying to criticize you haha. It's good that he gets more exposure, it's just best to talk with them and make sure they are okay with what you are posting when you can.
    Nice ct lol also what is your thought on revamping that award thing that got eevee cc? I don't remember what it's called
    As an experienced doubles player I need your thoughts on this.

Would you consider Metagamiate to be Smogon Doubles Singles? Just wondering.
    hey there, i was wondering, since your info page thing said, "other metagames," that maybe you could help tutor/mentor me in just competitive battling without Tiers. (so like it follows smogon rules and such, but you can use any pokemon you want, except legendaries). can you help tutor/mentor me to become a better player please?
    thanks!
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I'm actually pretty garbage at singles battles compared to a lot of the players I interact with, so I'm probably not the best person to ask here :\

that said I've never understood the "no legendaries" deal, if you want a format with the really ridiculous legendaries banned just play with Battle Spot rules or something
    123td1234
    ok, do you know any other mentors that could help me?
    also, i hate battle spot because you can only use 3 pokemon (right?) not a full team of 6, which is what i want to do. im sorry if im being annoying about this btw
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I didn't mean play Battle Spot, I just meant use Nintendo's banlist.

You could try checking here to see if anyone can help: http://mibbit.com/#mentor@irc.synirc.net
    ^ keep in mind that's a live chatroom
    Since Sketchmons and Metagamiate are quite close together in votes, I was wondering what would happen in the case of a tie between the two. Which one will be OMotM, in that case?
    i think that madou guy you're helping is having trouble bc right now there is some sort of glitch with defiant torn-i not getting acrobatics or something.
    i was having that same problem yesterday
    Did we get rid of both versions of "attack control?" I have them both listed as acceptable terms
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    What about lowercase "attack control", used for things like rage powder? That's slightly used too. I'll remove both if needed
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I don't recall seeing that one used before
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    It is not as used for sure, but it's there. Want it gone?
    spl 5 week 1 part 2
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    this time I'm not bringing a fucking Zygarde
    Laga
    Laga
    well im bringing life orb whimsicott and it's gonna destroy you :]
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    your Whimsicott shall fall against my Eviolite Gulpin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…