HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo we have to play for the doubles open. im gmt-4 what time can you play?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and usually free during my afternoon/evening, except for Wednesday and Saturday's afternoon. If you use IRC it's easier to PM me there during these times since I don't idle in any simulator.
    champetero
    champetero
    Any specific channel? Im usually in the doubles IRC channel.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    #pokemon and #baril, but you can just /query hantsuki
    Dude have you Time today?? I would still like to Play You Since i am Not interested to Advance in this way
    Your fault Lol i was online with my mobile phone. Yourejohning and posting Shit nice strategy
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    You sent PMs to me at 8~9am my time when I was not here. It's not that difficult to think it was too early to try to play against me and I just left the computer on while I'm sleeping/out LOL

You never said to me "HEY LET'S PLAY AT YOUR MORNING EVEN IF IT'S NOT A GOOD TIME FOR MOST PART OF THE PEOPLE" and was reaaally hoping to play against me? LOL
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    But okay, PM your opponents while they're not on without scheduling a thing just because you're able to play at that time is a good strategy to get matches done instead of being on during the time u said u would be ._. (9pm your time thursday, hello)

.fakeslogic
    you werent online
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Dude do you even try to read what I say? I tried to schedule for yesterday and you said 9pm your time (I was here for a really long time and you didn't appear). I posted on the thread that I wasn't going to be able to play today (and I told that in a VM too), so trying to call me randomly on IRC when I'm not even here and SAID I WOULD NOT BE HERE will not work for sure ._.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I tried to get an extension because I don't like activity calls (even when I'm really more active than you), so don't be a moron at least one time (maybe you're not even going to read, but... LOL)

Or maybe we can play if you get on until like 3pm GMT-3 (it's 1h57'pm right now), because I have stuff to do and have to prepare for my trip...
    when can we play for sinnoh cup?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I just can't play during the weekend and today's afternoon. Just leave a PM on IRC etc
    yo we got to play for multigen n shit
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Can you play during the weekdays? I'll be in another city on Saturday and I'll prolly come back on Sunday morning and sleep most part of the the day, waking up during the night which will be like 3am at your time o_o

Let me know when it's the best time for you, I just can't on Monday and Wednesday at afternoon GMT-3, the other days are fine.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Huh, I'll not be able to play on Friday's afternoon, so it would be cool if you could play tomorrow (more like today, it's already thursday o_o)
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll be free from like 3pm GMT-3 onwards, maybe earlier but not sure
    When fite for x&y adventure tourney? I am gmt+5:30 and can play from 10am to 6pm my time except sundays :)
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Hmmm, you're 8h30' ahead of me and those times are like dawn/morning for me which is pretty bad. But I think I can play like in like 12~13 hours (I'm sending this at 10h30'pm your time) because I can stay up until my 2am~3am today (it'll be already Monday, so I guess you can)

Where I can find you? I don't idle on any server, but I'm always on IRC
    yo we are paired for UU open r4, I'm +10 gmt and im free to play most days between 10am-8pm. Let me know whats good for you
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Can you play today at like your 9am~11am? You can just PM me on IRC whenever u get on
    When are you able to play for the sinnoh cup? I'm not here from thursday to sunday, so it would be neat if we could get it done on wednesday. I'm gmt+2 btw
    Hi, when do you want to play for UU open round 2, I am GMT -5 and available after 6 pm on weekdays, I can play at most reasonable times on the weekend with some heads up
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 so that time will prolly work. I just can't play today because I'm tired of a trip and on Thursday and Sunday, because I'll be out for dinner.

If you use IRC, just PM me me there if you see me on :]
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    cool sounds good, what channels do you usually hang out in so I know where to look
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    #baril, #wcop, #frontier, #pokemon. You can just /query hantsuki anyway :O
    sup babygurl, big poppa over here... when u wanna kick it?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I think it'll work. Cannot be sure yet, but seems fine for now
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Never mind about playing on Friday, I'll be busy with other stuff. So Saturday night onwards it's fine to me...
    august
    august
    ok i can do saturday night maybe.. depend how my day goes
    when you wanna play for superstars? East vs Brazil part 2 :0
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Hmmm, I'm usually free during my evenings (GMT-3), so any day after like my 6pm seems fine. You can find me easily on IRC o.o
    Grats on winning your world cup match my good frend, I been praying 4 u non stop I just seen the replay now <33333
    We need to play, since i realised you subbed.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll be all the day on #wcop. You can PM me there or ask to someone from your team to do it (don't try to highlight me on the main chat, it doesn't work)

If I don't answer, I'm prolly eating and will be back in a few mins
    Me v You in Colusseum. I'm GMT+1. When?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    From Sunday onwards I'll prolly be free everyday at your evening/night, except for Wednesday. If you use IRC you can easily find me on #baril, #pokemon or #wcop. If you don't use, let me know where I can find you, forums sucks
    Brap
    Brap
    Alright I'll be on irc sometime. 9pm my time is ideal.
    looks like ur my opp for the dubs seasonals. Fite wen?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm prolly free all evenings in the next days (GMT-3). You can find me easily on #baril, #wcop and #pokemon
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Sounds good
    paired for no johns hantsuki :o when fite? im gmt -5, free evenings
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Evening if fine to me, you can find me on tigres channel
    jake
    jake
    kk
    we're paired for no johns, when can you fight ? (i would prefer tomorrow before the hour of my post if you can)
    i will be on tonight between 20-23h (gmt +2) on irc to play for superstars tour. If u can't, tell me as soon as p when we can play (during weekend)
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Well, I don't see u on and I have to leave now. I'll try to be back before your 11pm, but I may be a bit late
    Nelson
    Nelson
    just there lol 5 mins
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…