zarator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• zarator, IRC agreed that Pixilate would retain its Fairy typing even when toggled, making my original calculations correct.
    zarator
    zarator
    Then they changed it AFTER the battle started, because when I checked NDA some days ago it wouldn't, as you can also see from the calcs before. And you probably know that changes to NDA do not affect ongoing matches. Please fix it.
    zarator
    zarator
    Actually nvm, it's just a friggin 1v1...
    Pixelplant
    Pixelplant
    For Pixilate-affected Hyper Voice and Hyper Beam, I followed Speed-X's prior calculations, leaving me with the same values as those used during the course of the match (except for round 2, where she failed to add 2 BAP to Hyper Voice throughout the round). Either she used the new Pixilate all along or used an incorrect form at the time. But I agree, this is just a 1v1 and should not be the headache that it is .
    As far as the raid goes, I'm really sorry it's taking so long. I feel like school's been hitting me with a sledgehammer recently, and I've been having minor issues focusing besides. :(

Soonest I can expect to ref your raid is Wednesday evening, but around Friday is more likely. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Since it is getting clear Flamestrike and I have not been able to contact each other since you gave the go ahead, I advise that you just referee our raid when you can (after I alter my orders which I have done prior to this VM).

Something tells me we will probably not get any further past round one though... -.-'
    zarator
    zarator
    Yeah don't worry, I won't be able to ref you for the next 6 hours or so anyway
    The battles are in the works, im prolly gonna finish them tomorrow night. parents are over for the morning.
    How good would you say Cofagrigus is in ASB? I used its prevo in a Subway match as a ref, and I thought it was great at stall.
    zarator
    zarator
    It isn't bad... if Dusknoir weren't better in nearly every possible way
    Psyco_Josho
    Psyco_Josho
    Alright. Thanks for the tip!
    Hey man, you can't use that combo in your match against Texas. You need to have enough energy to use the two moves twice in a row, which Revenankh does not.
    Question: Shouldn't Diancie be listed as being able to learn Dispel (given Carbink can do so?)

(in the same vein, Hoopa and Volcanion: Can they learn Dispel or Shadow Mend?)
    zarator
    zarator
    I will look into them someday in the future, but it's not something urgent
    is ninetales @ charcoal, camerupt @ expert belt correct to send in ???
    zarator
    zarator
    Yeah it's ok. I'll send Chandelure @ Sanctified Ashes and prolly Regirock @ Ancient Ruby because we do need a tank for Gyarados and Regirock under sunlight works very well
    I will say you this since you usually warn people on raids: Icy Wind hits only 3 adjacent opponents, so you will need to state the targets for it to happen, since there are 5 opponents. Please edit in your TLR post in 48h or I will ref as is, k?
    zarator
    zarator
    Thx^^ Edited it now - according to NDA, Dazzling Gleam hits ALL opponents right?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    yeah it does.
    Your TLR will be reffed in a sec now. I kinda want to advance as much as possible until friday night (in about 36h) as I will be in LoA this weekend. So if you want to move this fast, lemme know.
    Two questions:
    Does the controlled Rev has every offensive move Rev can learn, and can that Rev's Focus Punch be interrupted by attacks even though it cant take damage atm? Just making sure before I do something stupid with it.
    zarator
    zarator
    That Revenankh can use every move "Boss Revenankh" would be able to use - that is, basically every offensive move Revenankh can learn. Sadly, Focus Punch is NOT one of these (as you may have noticed, bosses never use Focus Punch). If I can, I'd suggest you to use Superpower since Boss Rev is immune to stat drops.
    waterwarrior
    waterwarrior
    Can I just have a list of the moves? Sorry for being an annoyance
    zarator
    zarator
    Ancientpower, Arm Thrust, Brick Break, Dazzling Gleam, Drain Punch, Dream Eater, Dual Chop, Earthquake, Facade, Focus Blast, Force Palm, Frustration, Hammer Arm, Hex, Ice Punch, Knock Down, Knock Off, Low Sweep, Ominous Wind, Phantom Force, Power Whip, Power-Up Punch, Psychic, Punishment, Retaliate, Return, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Sand Tomb, Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch, Strength, Superpower, Wring Out
    Yo, what does Wonder Room do with regards to Metagross' Hammer Drop schedule? (This is the first time Wonder Room has ever been part of the CPHM randomisation if it is supposed to be part of it)
    zarator
    zarator
    Nothing, like Heal Block.
    Hey, just making sure you got a PM from both me and C$FP with our EotS teams. Sorry if I seem impatient.
    zarator
    zarator
    It's np, I'll try and get your raid going tonight. It's just that I have the bad tendency to forget about setting up new raids once I've got PMs and so they lay idle for 1-2 extra days in my box :-P
    rickheg
    Hey, that's fine! I just continue to be in awe that you can handle this many raids at once. I'd get overwhelmed reffing like 3 Halls at once.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…