Frosty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• they weren't lousy orders tyvm

i wasnt keeping multiscale up without cooling down a1 the next round ordering first which rather defeats the purpose

i did in fact look into other options
    Frosty
    Frosty
    "Iron Head - Iron Head - Iron Head" isn't a lousy set order. "Iron Head" is.

It was the best option. But it doesn't hurt to write it thrice and not rely on ref discretion and hax.
    Would you allow role play actions such as make noise to block perish song?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    For perish song? no sorry. It was tried before and ended in such ruckus that it is only of the few cases I don't allow flavor at all.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Thanks.
    Can I ref one match in the next round of SIC(K)? I know I didn't sign up to ref, but I hadn't had any reffing experience yet. Now I think I would be comfortable with one battle. Thanks!
    Ugh. I am sorry. I am not near as busy anymore and the match has been going on for a buttload of time. I will take it back, you are reffing too much anyway.
    Matezoide
    Matezoide
    Nah, no worries. I sorta need something to do anyway haha.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Your choice. If that is the case then be my guest. Just post saying "I will continue to ref, talked to frosty etc". And if you need a subref lemme know.
    Matezoide
    Matezoide
    Will do.
    Yeah Forewarn subs are always a strict IF x THEN y with no strings attached. This means that ONCE ONLY cannot apply to a Forewarn substitution.
    I would prefer I not be nominated for the HLM due to me going on an extended LoA next week and I'm trying to be in as few matches as possible before I go and while I'm gone. Thanks :3
    I'm really sorry about this but I really need subrefs in tourney battles if you want to get them done in a reasonable amount of time
    ASB activity for me was halted for near a week and it will be severely declined for the rest of the summer. I promise I won't DQ vs Kyogre, no worries <3 Anways sorry again :(
    Frosty
    Frosty
    No Problem. Will you be able to keep raiding after Kyogre?
    Gemini Taurus
    Gemini Taurus
    Yeah!! (Unless you want to ditch me) It's just that my dragon boating just got a LOT more intense and my hours at work went up as well so I'll have to cut out reffing. I should be up to speed in everything else
    Once a day updates on my TLR is more than I would expect, as long as it doesn't take a literal year I am totally fine with however long you feel is necessary between reffings haha.

Shieldon looks like it has Protect and Taunt twice, you can reallocate the MC for those if you want to.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    k, fixed.
    It was more a "hey I won't paste your backpack and other stuff everywhere" warning. but I intend to keep a one post per day policy on TLRs for the most part. Or else it will enter the huge pile and we slower than your pike. Which I still need to ref.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    (will move slower than your pike I mean)
    Did you lose like 4000 posts or something...?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    something like that.

They were all "posts" from asb and didn't mean much. the current postcount represents better my activity in the forum as a whole. Aka: inactive as fuck.
    The Shellder Smuggler
    Oh ok, gotcha. Also, you're on the smogon staff list when you're not a mod or anything haha
    Just wanted to mention that I did my duty and PMed my team to Someoneelse when you told me to do so, but he hasn't posted the match yet
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Yeah I thought so. I already pestered him. Will end up calling a subref real soon. Don't worry.
    frosty i would like to point out that actually only comp dq'd leet. he finished up vs ww and lou was up when they both disappeared, so he managed to somehow avoid the hammer on those #endtheslander
    18:02 Texas can i protest tavok's use and frosty's refifng of whirlwind as a RP move to remove spikes
    18:02 Texas not on a flavour basis but on the basis that it completely invalidates defog as a move

Also flavour moves in a gym match is a little iffy but that's entirely secondary
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I thought so. I wouldn't take it, but since qualifiers = more gyms to challenge, I kinda have personal interest in this moving fast haha;.
    tavok
    I have no problem in getting a reorder. I don't want people saying that I won because of a nice ref / by means not named skill (i.e. bitching because I won a badge by means that shouldn't be allowed). There IS a reason I asked before ordering it.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    It is not a matter of fair or not fair. There is more than one precedent about flavor on gym matches and no official policy. So you simply used an option available to you. Until an official ruling or policy is given, that is a valid option. Bitching is Bitching and you will have to choose if you are going to play to please or play to win.
    If you want to not be quite so busy, I could ref one of the Sharing is Caring Kinda matches and help you not be so busy.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I will take your offer. I added you on psyco_josho vs geodude.

But you are already on a battle (so that makes it two). Are you sure you can do so?
    Mulan15262
    Mulan15262
    Yes, I should be able to.
    For Zarator's TLR, you may wish to let him heal up first.

Or not. Perhaps evil monsters shouldn't be allowed to heal before their adorable bosses.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    he kinda doesn't have items to heal?
    Dogfish44
    Dogfish44
    Eh, he may wish to shuffle some items. I doubt it, just a note on the new post that he can also shuffle items around before ordering should suffice.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    done and done.
    Hey, speaking of TLR don't forget about mine plz :-) I must go away for 2 weeks on 15th June and I wanna know my fairy destiny before that :-P
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Sorry. I will be done in a hour at most.
    zarator
    zarator
    Thank you! :-D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…