Sleepless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we play for UU master I, im available in the morning or afternoon GMT+1 everyday. Not available from 7 to 12pm tho
    Hey, we play for the uu bl tour. Gmt -6, I’m available most weekday nights. Weekends at any time are also good. Let me know when you can play
    hey we play for my future of ru tour. GMT-5 and can play any time
    Sleepless
    Sleepless
    I'm GMT+2. how about tommorow(sunday) 8-9 am for you? (3-4 pm for me) or maybe later that day if it is too early?
    Jisoo
    Jisoo
    thats good, unless ill be sleeping: can you do an hour later?
    Jisoo
    Jisoo
    im on now btw
    Yo we are paired for the UU Open. When do you want to battle? Iam GMT+2 and usually online between 6-11 PM on working Days and almost on all time aviable at weekends. Just tell me a day and a time which works best for you and i will do my best to be online there (:
    Sleepless
    Sleepless
    that's cool, I'm also GMT+2. How about somewhere tommorow (saturday) evening?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    yeah , sounds good. 6 PM ?
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok, iam online now and stay in the UU Room under the Nickname "Picollo64"
    Hey, we're up for the semifinals in the UU minitour, when would you be available? I'm at GMT+1, but I likely won't have internet access from friday evening to sunday evening. Would monday afternoon/evening work?
    asgdf
    asgdf
    I'm on the main server right now (as asgdf) and will continue to be there for a while probably
    asgdf
    asgdf
    I'm basically available for much of the afternoons and evenings, like right now or tomorrow
    Sleepless
    Sleepless
    Are you on right now ?
    Hey we're up for the RU minitour. Please respond with when you can battle me.
    Sleepless
    Sleepless
    Sorry man for the inactivity. I really hope we could do the match today/soon. I will message you anytime I'm on the web...
    Sleepless
    Sleepless
    Are you by any chance logged on somewhere in the following hour or two ?
    newfren
    newfren
    I just woke up and am on now, will be for a while.
    your sig is inaccurate. houndoom isn't BL anymore
    Sleepless
    Sleepless
    lol. I actually follow the UU/BL tests quite rigorously. I just feel like keeping all the original BL List in my sig. If it buggs you too much though, I will update it, since I don't care that much.
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    lol no I was just messing with you
    Sleepless
    Sleepless
    oh ok :)
    Hi, I'm up against you for PU minitour, GMT +8. I can't battle now, but it seems like you're online, so if we can do this on Tuesday, about an hour earlier, it would be great
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…