Iminyourcloset
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If Sableye's on one corner, then who's on the other? Mawile Edgeworth?
    Iminyourcloset
    Iminyourcloset
    Yes, Mawile thinks /SHE/ has the advantage! The Fairy typing STAB will do you know good! Mawile can't hold up to my Will-O-Wisp secret weapon!
    Phoenix Sableye, nuff said
    BandannaWaddleDoo
    BandannaWaddleDoo
    Yeah, the Fairy type is actually a really cool idea. It's just that GF didn't really make much of a variety in terms of type combinations for this type, which is a huge shame since I could see a lot of interesting ideas for many type combinations, such as (but not limited to) the one you've just listed. Hell, they didn't even make Florges a freakin' Fairy/Grass type, despite the whole flower stuff.
    Iminyourcloset
    Iminyourcloset
    I get why florges wasn't fairy/grass so that we had an early on fairy type, just so we could get a feel. But yeah, Fairy/Ice, Fairy/Elec, Fairy/Ground, Fairy/Poison, Fairy/Grass.
    The only combos we got were Fairy, Fairy/Flying, Fairy/Rock (That steel weakness tho), Fairy/Steel (Thank god they did this one or I would've been so pissed), Fairy/Psychic (pretty cool imo), Fairy/Normal, and Fairy/Water.
    Iminyourcloset
    Iminyourcloset
    when Dark was first introduced, we got Dark/Flying, Dark/Fire, Dark, Dark/Ice, and Rock/Dark, only one less than fairies.
    For steel types, we got Steel/Elec, Steel/Ground, Steel/Flying, and Bug/Steel, (No pure steel types till gen 3 with Registeel) so only four.
    So, I suppose it's not all that bad. Hopefully, they use Fairy's full potential soon.
    "Fuck the Fairy type" said Sableye angrily
    Magnetonium
    Magnetonium
    I agree w/ Sableye tho, Fairy was a stupid addition imo
    Iminyourcloset
    Iminyourcloset
    I don't quite think so. Fairy did what it was invented for: to balance out the dragons. It wasn't overwhelming in doing so, as the additions of dark and steel did to Psychic (Basically, psychic went from top dog to kinda shitty) and I do like most fairy types, and I'm glad they retyped some pokemon to make fairies have an actual fair amount of members.
    Iminyourcloset
    Iminyourcloset
    The fairy typing also did a couple other cool things: made poison/steel a tad better attacking-wise, so pokes w/ those STABs had more things to hit, & desperate pokes had more options. Also, it gave us a nice general attacking type, and another common type combo in Fairy/Ghost. But yeah, the only thing is i wish fairy made more sense in what it resists/weak to, but we can say that about all types.
    Carbink and Klefki are the awesomest pokemon of gen 6 <3 CarbinKlefki 4 lyfe
    PlasmaKirby
    OBJECTION! That would be Goomy & Aegislash.
    Iminyourcloset
    Iminyourcloset
    Goomy is cool, but Doublade looks more aesthetically pleasing than aegislash imo. Doublade 4 lyfe 2.
    But aegislash is top tier OU this gen
    Settled for a Male, Mild Torchic with 20 - 29 / 30 / 10 - 19 / 20 - 29 / 0 - 9 / 20 - 29 IVs. Not bad imo. May or may not play online w/ im
    [10:04:56] @Closet: me and Beta have been dating for 7 years and plan to move to Hawaii together in 2 months and elope
    Why you disappear. ;_______;
    Iminyourcloset
    Iminyourcloset
    Poke X&Y + SCHOOL EVERYWHERE
    seriously October was full of shit, like 5 Band competitions, Halloween party @ school (mandatory), and 4 other clubs/things which take up a lot of my time.
    Plus I was totally slacking in class. I almost had a D in English (inb4 "D" joke) which is supposed to be one of my best classes.
    So sorry for being gone, but rl is rl :/
    Iminyourcloset
    Iminyourcloset
    Copy and paste whut??
    where THE FUCK have you been, bitch

I need to see more of you on PS and on irc, yahear???
    Iminyourcloset
    Iminyourcloset
    Poke X&Y + SCHOOL EVERYWHERE
    seriously October was full of shit, like 5 Band competitions, Halloween party @ school (mandatory), and 4 other clubs/things which take up a lot of my time.
    Plus I was totally slacking in class. I almost had a D in English (inb4 "D" joke) which is supposed to be one of my best classes.
    So sorry for being gone, but rl is rl :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…