Kevin Garrett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When would you like to play for SPL? I'd prefer to play on the weekend; timezone is GMT -5.
    Honus
    Honus
    i'll try to be on at 6pm on sunday, if i'm not there then i'll definitely be on afterwards
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I am working a few hours tomorrow, so let's just go with a slightly later time since you're indicating that is more available for you too. I'll be on the server at a time between 6 and 7pm.
    Honus
    Honus
    sounds good to me; i will be using the nick "Hood By Airmure" on the server
    I don't know how many times I heard 'bout you, taking wins and crushing opponents !
    I have a lil' question for you, I know, I'm a random and you certainly don't care about me, but I'll ask (just to try) : What d'you think that is important to have to play and win at BW2 OU ?
    PS: I'm french, so I'm sorry if I made mistakes.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Creative teams with widespread coverage, analytical skills to plan the game in team preview, long-term thinking in executing your plan, and having an understanding of probability to either prevent yourself from losing ground to luck factors or to play yourself back into position.
    Tynoo
    Tynoo
    Thank you very much !
    I'm currently working on a new team, I hope we'll fight one day !
    hey man sorry that my net is a dick and i couldnt answer you. thanks so much!! im really gonna keep trying :)
    watched an anime episode today. ash is in the league and finds out his opponent loves fire types, so he takes three water types. young players being taught to counterteam...
    twash
    twash
    how can slugma survive a stab earthquake but lose to take down? whatever
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    That's not actually the case, though. There is no guarantee a water type will counter a fire type. The true pro would bring an inconspicuous team with an HP Ground lead.
    dragonair is a majestic pokemon
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    How is everything going, my friend? We haven't talked since SPL
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I've been keeping busy doing a little bit of everything, but nothing particularly notable as of late. It has been a long time. I hope to be able to join SPL once again, but that's too far away to tell.
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    I see man, I'm pretty much having a free summer. Hope you can buddy, and perhaps being on the same team next year!
    we need to play for the superstar and i think it's gonna be hard
    i tried to look for you yesterday but you didn't seem on at all

with the timezone difference it's gonna be complicated (im gmt+2) during the week with my working hours, so maybe if you get on tonight ? i'll be up untill midnight (my time)
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    yo i'm just dead, so i'll go to sleep since I don't know exactly when you'll be on, we'll try to set it up for tommorow, make sure you leave me a message with a precise time please !
    muchas gracias, see you & have a nice day
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I haven't been able to get as much time open today as I wanted. I will make an effort to be on smogtours some time between 3 and 3:30 EST. I believe you're 6 hours ahead.
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    great, i'll be on smogtour
    Hey, since you replaced sugarhigh we're paired for wcop. When do you want to play? I prefer to play after the 30th, i'll be more avaiable then (im gmt+1 btw)
    Cicada
    Cicada
    mh can you by any chance be avaiable on thursday? that would me more convenient for me because i may be busy this weekend, but i still can play on sat/sun if you cant
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I will be available all afternoon tomorrow. Let's schedule a time. Does 3pm work (9pm your time)?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    yea that works, i was about to propose some time tomorrow
    i will be on tonight between 20-23h (gmt +2) on irc to play for superstars tour. If u can't, tell me as soon as p when we can play (during weekend)
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    /query Kevin_Garrett or join #kevin to find me. Cannot guarantee a time. If you don't find me after Tuesday, we will need to schedule.
    Nelson
    Nelson
    will be on in about 6-7-8 hours from this post :o i'll be on kevin
    Woah, didn't know you still play pokemon! I used to admire you back in DPP, your stall was iconic. Great to see you here again :]
    GMT -5 (Same as your GMT) When is best for you to play for the Crystal Geodude tour? (I have no idea how to fucking DPP Ubers)
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Probably next weekend, but there might be one day in the week I could make it for. Unless you want to play now.
    Cased
    Sorry I went offline right after you messaged, next weekend works fine for me. What IRC channels are you commonly in?
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    #kevin
    Preferably we can make it earlier for me, but yes I'll be on friday at that time and i'll be on sunday all day so we can arrange a time for either
    I'll be on from monday-friday 11pm-2am GMT saturday i can play any time probably unless something comes up and sunday i can play 11pm-2am GMT
    however i can also make it on any time on tuesday so just pick any of them bro.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…