asterat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got a mic on this comp now- tho this one is external so it may be crappier than the built in one I had on my old broken laptop
    That's a horrible horrible avatar :(
    Beta.
    Beta.
    It is the first thing you see when you go to /r/I[a]mGoingToHellForThis. A subreddit about making really edgy jokes tryingto offend others. All only two days after the anniversary of one of the largest terror attacks in history. Let that sink in.
    asterat
    asterat
    :^]

Yeah, Beta got it. It really cracked me up, but I still acknowledge 9/11 was awful absolutely.
    yo we're matched up in the oras tourney thing, what day/time works for you
    I notice you're really busy with the OM Teambuilding Shop, so i'd love to help if possible.
    EV
    *lousy
    pls send me the formula pastebin again, got off showdown at a bad time. also pm me when I can start coleading om teambuild shop
    Have you really built over 6k teams? o.o

I only built 4k + overall; I counted :/
    asterat
    asterat
    yes ;-; I might not have freinds, but I have teams ;-;
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    I need to make 3k more .-.
    I'm not a pro at tour formats, but Scene said it was like a World Cup format but it's keeping the premier league name. Idk
    Hi, we are opponents for OMPL this week. Let me know if there's a specific time you want to battle, otherwise just come find me in the OM room when you're ready.
    ●▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬●
    Give this question to every
    Person you think is a pleb

/フフ         ム`ヽ
    / ノ) Do you even lift? ) ヽ
    / |   ( ・ω・) ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ
    / ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ /
    丶_ ノ 。   ノ、 。|/
       `ヽ `ー-'_人`ーノ
        丶  ̄ _人'彡ノ
    ●▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬●
    I'll post a replay of Gourgeist doing some work later when I get the chance.
    I'm your opponent in this weeks OMPL match-up. What time's would be good to try to catch you? I can usually do later evenings, though I may be able to pull some noonish times this week too. My time zone is Central/GMT -6.
    ░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄