NoCheese
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• grats on contribs! Well deserved, judging by your sheer number of SCMS edits and your excellent work running the thread ^_^
    NoCheese
    NoCheese
    Thank you very kindly! Glad I've been able to help out!
    You are a workhorse, that's all I can say. I think I've merged several hundreds of your edits. Thanks so much for taking on the gargantuan task of removing MM and Aegi from our analyses.
    NoCheese
    NoCheese
    Thanks! Glad to help out!
    Hey bud, I only just noticed while writing that reply to DHR that my 54 streak in multis never got added, this was back when Eppie was running the place and was probably because my only post about Multis was when I had beaten the Chatelaine, then when I did my 5 trophies post I had just written that I had gotten 54 in that mode so was obviously very easy to miss...
    cant say
    cant say
    ...Would it be able to be added or would it have needed a formal post on it's own with vids and stuff? I'm not too fussed as it would only make #12 lol
    NoCheese
    NoCheese
    I'd be happy to add you! I'll do it a bit later today.
    Hey, I was browsing through the Maison thread and I noticed an old (May-ish) win streak in multi with AI that would claim the no.1 spot by a very wide margin but has gone unnoticed. I don't know how to link posts, but it was by user: JavierAP, who also has a post in the trophy hall of fame (mentions his streak in the same post). I guess it would be fair on him to still implement it in the OP ^.^
    Hey man, the XY analyses in the beta dex are extremely outdated. (At least I think so, because the only written ones in there had already been completed by March.) The current Aegislash ones are very different from what's in the dex (and a lot better lol). I suppose the up to date analyses will be uploaded at a later point. Just saying there's probably no point in reporting typos there :)
    NoCheese
    NoCheese
    Ah, that would explain a lot. Caught me off-guard seeing all those typos, since the published analyses are usually VERY polished.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    Yeah, I also just noticed some stuff has already been updated since yesterday, so it should be up to date soon. (the right ones are in the prel. dex on the forums)
    I do not claim to know much of anything about the Subway, but I am curious about one thing: Why Garchomp? Latios hits just as hard, has better speed, doesn't get the various physical downsides (burn, intimidate, on-hit abilities), can run mixed very effectively through Psyshock, and can use Trick or Memento. It also wrecks Poliwrath and Toxicroak too. Given that I couldn't get past a 50 or so in D/P, I know I must be missing something, but I'm puzzled as to what.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…