TGMD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sry man my parents turned off the wifi router just as I started the match :/
    Sucks having shitty parents
    TGMD
    TGMD
    np m8, I'll just destroy you in a few hours n_n
    yo you're scheduled to lose to me for the no protect tour, when you wanna make that happen? #12hoursapart
    KyleCole
    KyleCole
    I'll be available after 6pm my time, I know that's kinda horrible for you, if you get up early your time (as in Friday morning for you) we could squeeze it maybe?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Nah, not getting up at 6 m8. We have like the entire weekend and all of tomorrow and we see eachother p often, lmao
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Sooo... Wen fite? :o
    pst, I"ve heard that you're the creator of the bunny rampage, is that true?
    Roxer
    Roxer
    ugh can you get me the original team?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    I'm about to go out for the day, buf yeah, I can give it to you tonight :)
    Roxer
    Roxer
    hey can you give it to me through personal message? It'll be tough to get on Showdown today.
    We need to fight for the no protect minitour, you have a gay timezone so I'll be up around midnight tonight / tomorrow so find me then :^)
    I am GMT if that helps you work out the times.
    We play for ubers open, it looks like our timezones will suck pretty hard. I am gmt-7, and will be able to play tonight after 8pm, from 8-9 am this week any day, and after 4 PM on sunday, not really available any other times. let me know when you can play

I will also look for you on irc anytime i am able to get on sporadically durong the week, but im not really sure when that will be
    Psychotic
    ok sounds good
    Psychotic
    yo i see you are on, might you be able to play now?. If not its cool, i just might want to go out tonight
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Yeah, I think I'll be able to get the series done now. I'm on frost as TGMD
    hey hey i c you are online, do you mind fighting now, this is an odd time for me to be awake and i dont want to have to do it again, thanks
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Actually have another tournament battle scheduled for right now, are you ok waiting like 20 mins? :o
    Hashtag
    Hashtag
    absolutely
    Hey, I'm ready whenever you are. I'll be on Smogtours for 2-3 hours most likely so you can find me there when you're ready to play.
    I hope you read here. I'm online atm, and you 2. I pmed u on PO and also on SD, and now here. Can u play? I'll be on for 1 hour and half i think
    do your fucking 1k already jfc
    bunny rampage is ready to be rmtd
    trc
    noooo
    do it after I get out in the open pleeeease
    TGMD
    TGMD
    lmao
    trc
    ngl it is a pro archive worthy team
    Hey there! I'm your tutee for Battling 101 Round 88. Where should we meet up?

Today, we'd meet up 3:00 - 6:00 PM (GMT +8 standard time).
    That's around 7:00 - 10:00 PM in your timezone, I think.
    Yo, when do you want to play for doubles open? GMT - 4 here.
    Moony
    Moony
    ye i mean midday, hope to see you then.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Hey, I'd rather play closer to 11 than 12 if that's ok with you, I'm ready when you are, so just vm respond to this, and I'll hop on PS :]
    Moony
    Moony
    aight, i'll be in the doubles room as 'moony', chall me there
    Yo bitch we are opponents for the bracket tournament. I am gmt -5 don't give me this NZ +13 BS. Prepare to spend your 1k on "lost 2 doughboy gg" lolollolllolololololol
    When do you wanna play for uberstars?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Hey, I'm GMT + 12 and I can play pretty much any time tomorrow and the day after. If that doesn't work, I can play after 5 pm weekdays
    hello, can I interview you for the competitor? if so, what time would work best?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Sure! I'm GMT + 12 and I can usually get on after 4-5 pm on weekdays, and pretty much any time on reasonable time on my weekend. Whenever works best for you :)
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Hey, is this still happening? Just wondering, as I've already been knocked out of top 8 (I would still like to do it, though).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…