Smogon Forums

Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Ahh, brock being more of a perv to the girl he just saw only to have crogunk stab him in the gut, Karma, see even pokemon teaches you not to be a perv that's that stupid.
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
And now palkia is HELPING dialga, wtf is this some crappy ass cartoon for idiot children...oh no wait...
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
"omg she's synching with the pokemon...just like my ipod does with my computer!" :D * face wall*
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Yes, we have just gotten repeated confirmation that Arceus can create entire worlds, but again, it CANNOT EXPLODE ANYTHING LARGER THAN ONE THIRTIETH OF A MOUNTAIN! *I'm going to run out of wall to face soon*
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
"Arceus defended the earth from meteors, that's awesome!" WELL WTF ABOUT RAYQUAZA YOU IDIOT??!?!
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
And now we have a deity launching missles of energy at a town full of innocent people, just what every little kid needs to see an impressionable age! :D
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
"The jewl of life is a part of me it would not break" Because of deus ex machina uhhh insert reason here?
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
And now we have Pacific rim pokemon edition, two giant badass dragon deities of time and space attacking a super invincible deity of all of creation...which is still bombing the country side, which again, every child needs to see at a young age.
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Now we have hyper beam be effective against giratina, WTF? Oh, then we have giratina use a dragon burst type attack against Arceus which changes type to some odd colored plate which is never explained, did we really need this much foreshadowing 5 years in advance pokemon?!?!
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Oh, and Arceus then used something that looks stupidly like dazzling gleam, please stop it pokemon you're going to make me pee myself with the foreshadowing. :D
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Now we have a god being constantly electrocuted by its fellow creatures, just what every kid EVER needs to see in a movie, area being bombed and exploding buildings and beings being electrocuted for selfish reasons! :D
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
And now we have people using pokemon as mind control devices, and teaching people from the past technology of the future to totally not do ANY harm to the time line, none AT ALL!
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Ok, pokemon as slaves yay! Now a giant meteor nearly killing a god that created entire worlds, wtf? "Oh now because of meteor damage I pity you and your human friends so here have 5/16 of my life force to make the land pretty." <_<
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Wait, using pokeballs in the past WTF according to Destiny deoxys there was a "pokeball network" that needed to be online for anyone to use pokeballs WTF
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
OMG, not 6+ ratatas, a chickorita, totodile, and pichu! they're SO going to beat a heatran and bronzong, it's just skyence, duh!
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Go on, ash jump to the suddenly existing wooden poles that jut out over the cavern where you could totally die! And don't forget, you're part pokemon now so use acrobatics to catch it with your feet and then suddenly jump to a platform just like how you jumped 200 feet to get up to team rocket's hot air balloon that one time.
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Oh, look now he's perfectly jumping across the wooden poles that conveniently form a kind of stair case. *oh my head really hurts after all these face walls! ): *
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
The last 15-20 minutes can just be put into the following paragraph.
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Arceus is going to suffocate in concrete because he's so angry at this betrayal that he goes and focuses on being so angry that he thinks that he's ruining all of the planet's fun by having him die and thus he gets revenge...
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
until Damos goes and uses deus ex machina strength to go and connect with Acreus and convince him that everyone is innocent. (suuure, "connecting" is what they're calling it now, ok I do NOT need to hear more about this LALALALALALALALALA!)