Laurel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can we set a time up? I should be good on sunday and might be ok on saturday.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    What tour again? Im free this morning im gmt -6
    yeah I'm a piece of shit in terms of scheduling, sorry. School just started for me and I'm all over the place. If we can play this weekend (I'll be available Saturday night) that'll be awesome, if it doesn't work out I'm giving you the activity.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    i have school now and i'm with my love <3.<3 so i haven't been free either, i can try tomorrow night, it really just depends what shows up because idk about frat parties and shit in advance.
    hello, you are my opponent for gods tour. i am available on tuesdays, thursdays, sat, and sun from 9am-11am, 7pm-10pm, GMT -8
    Laurel
    Laurel
    hey what time are you free tomorrow? I can definitely play today by the way.
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    i'm on at the time of this message at the Ubers chat. if i'm not there when you're on, i should be on at 7pm-10pm gmt -8
    Laurel
    Laurel
    ok im coming
    So we're paired to fite again for the X/Y adventures tour. Are u free tomorrow? Cuz we can get all our battles done by then. Of not then lemme know when ur available.
    Clone
    Clone
    will you be available in 15 min? if we could get this done before work thatd be awesome. if not, tonight after the times u mentioned is fine (as long as its not lik 3am lol)
    Laurel
    Laurel
    ok I'm thinking 9 pm? thats like b4 id go out but idk
    Clone
    Clone
    Yeah that'll work.
    Hi, we have to play for Sinnoh Cup.
    I'm gmt +1 tell me when you can play
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Lets just play now
    Hey, I got subbed in for Nozzle in NUPL. I wish this had happened earlier in the week b/c I can pretty much only play before 5:30 PM (-4 GMT) today. If this doesn't work for you (which is completely understandable), let Nozzle know so you can have the match. :]
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    Ah. What time do you want to do? I can do basically any time up until then. Does 5 sound good to you? That would probably work best for me. (I'm trying to schedule around my brother's wedding events. haha)
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ok that should be fine
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    On SmogTours. Ready when you are. :]
    hey man, we're paired for a tour again :) when do you prefer playing? I'm pretty much free to play everytime besides late night but I prefer 1 pm - 3 pm and 8 pm - 1 am (gmt+2)
    Laurel
    Laurel
    The later time is better for me ( 8 pm - 1 am ) gmt +2, i am gmt -4, I can play tomorrow if you want during these hours.
    hey laurel :) would you be available to be interviewed for the competitor?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    ok
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    ok, cool :) is there a time in particular you'd like? and where could I expect to find you?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    I'm always in #doubles room man x.x
    Laurel, we're paired again for Summer Seasonal. Can we play today 4-6 PM EDT or after 10 PM EDT? I am super busy this week, so I really have to play today.

let me know if you can make either time.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Okkk
    Pocket
    Pocket
    sorry, Laurel, i was busy all day today. Idk when I will be free to play tbh, but I'll let you know when I can find free time. Thanks for being patient with me.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    no problem :]
    hey, jw if you knew, have the analyses marked done in the vgc subforum been added to the dex? if so ill just move em over to prelim pokedex
    Laurel
    Laurel
    I dont think so thx for asking though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…