Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're fighting in the LC UU Minitour, does any day/time suit you best? I'm GMT -5 and free in the evenings or on weekends.
    fitzy72
    GMT +0 here so it looks like the weekend will be the best option. Anytime after 5pm my time should work for me.
    Oma
    Oma
    Missed you over the weekend, if you can be on PS at 8:45 pm(or later) your time on wednesday i could fight then, lmk if there's something more convenient.
    fitzy72
    9PM on wednesday sounds great
    Hello Mr. fitzy72. We play for SPLC Week 6. I'm GMT -6, but I am really flexible timewise. Shoot me a message when you get this.
    fitzy72
    GMT +0 here. I'm off this week so hopefully this can be done easily. I'd prefer to play any time after 5pm my time really.
    hi, man, we have to play by the SPLC, which your available time? I am GMT-2
    fitzy72
    great that means we are closein timezones

GMT +0 here and would prefer to sometime after 5pm my time any day this week
    GOAO
    go plays now yn
    you can play tomorrow, 19:30 my timezone?
    Hopefully not exactly the same, don't want to hax you out again :)
    Sometime tonight (maybe soon?) could work
    fitzy72
    I'll build a team and be on smogtours
    Anytime you'll be good to go?
    fitzy72
    like from now till maybe 11ish my time (8 hours from now) if any of that works for you.
    If I'm east coast US I'm GMT -5 correct? So after 6 for me, until how long will you be on?
    fitzy72
    6 for you is like 11pm for me. Would prefer not to play then really. Do you use irc? That would make it much easier to find each other in #littlecup
    Shrug
    Shrug
    hahahah no I meant 1 for you (what you like) is 6 for me, I was just checking. Want to go now? You'll beat me
    we are paired for nu open, when can u play? im gmt +1
    fitzy72
    I forgot about that. Quote this and take the win.
    Hey, when do you want to play for the LC open? I am GMT+1.
    fitzy72
    GMT +1 here also and would prefer 5-10pm times. I should be able to play as soon as possible.
    BPC
    BPC
    Tomorrow between 5-6 pm.
    BPC
    BPC
    Today 7pm.
    Could you schedule another time to battle apt-get for BotW that you would be able to make?
    When do you want to fight for LCPL
    fitzy72
    Should be easy, I see you on irc a lot. GMT +1 here, weekend better. Most times after like 3pm
    Celestavian
    Celestavian
    How late your time would you be able to play?
    fitzy72
    I can commit to around 10pmish my time. Probably can play later but not for sure.
    mang we up for LCPL but this week is tight doe, I got wrestling from 7-12 A.M GMT -5 but i'll be on hopefully all week except for sunday. Any of our times match up ?_?
    Hey man. We're paired for lcpl. Anything after Friday should work for me.
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Ummm that might work. I have to go to a visitation and a birthday party. Will you be on irc? We might have to try to squeeze it in Sunday.
    fitzy72
    Same time tommorow works for me if you can't today. I'm almost always logged onto irc but afk most of that time. Just message me on it.
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Sounds good man
    Hi, I have finals Friday and Saturday (morning saturday), I am GMT -5 when are you available to fight (prefer Saturday or Sunday).
    fitzy72
    sometime around 8pm gmt +1 sunday work for you?
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Thats when the RUPL draft starts, and I am drafting so I can't, does 7:30 your time work?
    fitzy72
    I have another tour match scheduled for 7 so it should work but I might be late.
    oh you're irunswaggerdwi? ah. You're one of the 2 ppl with a higher GXE than me so gj :)
    fight for the lc minitour
    im gmt +13 can you fight next weekend in my evening? or any weekday my evening is fine too
    fitzy72
    How can you be +13.... thats not even a timezone. You mean -11? I'm not sure I can make the times you are asking. Would be stupid AM times for me.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Second person who's said that... It is a time zone - its new Zealand for half the year due to daylight savings
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    I can be up 10am-10pm at the weekend if that suits you at all
    hey, we are paired for the lc tournament, I'm in gmt+1 and will be available saturday and sunday from 3pm till 10pm in my time
    fitzy72
    Great, I'm gmt +0 so this should be pretty simple to find. Later tommorow in that schedule works for me
    Bon Curry
    Bon Curry
    I'll be on the smogtours server from now on, so just catch me there
    Hi fitzy, I'm your round 1 opponent for the LC minitour. I'm GMT-5, so weekdays might be a bit tricksy. You wanna fight this Saturday, around 5 PM or so your time? If you'd prefer earlier or later I'll try to make time.
    fitzy72
    Yeah I think that can work.
    Hey, we gotta play for SPL. I'm CST time zone (gmt -6) and relatively free late nights every day of the week, and during most morning afternoons. You can find me on IRC.
    fitzy72
    Hi, I'm GMT +0 and also relatively free a lot of the time. Ideally best for me would be Thurs-Fri-Weekend 5-8pmish my time but I'm willing more than willing to play later as I don't expect you to play so early in the day. Tell me what would work best .
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I think I can potentially do those days but things are a little hectic around my house, so the earlier the better. Are you ever on IRC? It's probably easiest to just find me on IRC.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…