Tatertot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tate, I have Luxury Ball Sigilyph you can have for free. What nature would you like?
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Thanks so much!
    Anivia
    Anivia
    That's way too much for a simple breed, you know?
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Nah, it's ok. I've had such a hard time finding it in the first place, I decided to make sure others had it easier. I'm trying for a perfect 5 IV female, so I've got a bunch of extras.
    Thanks for the Tolkien tips man, huge help!
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    No problem! I actually took a class on Tolkien at my university last year, glad I could put some of the resources I used for it to use :)
    VanguardSoul
    VanguardSoul
    Thats actually so cool dude lol see you around!
    I'll send you a clone of that camel egg and give you my shiny one that has a TR spread just like it.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Thanks for the egg! Sorry about the trade evolution wait time, I forgot Pumpkaboo evolved like that...
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    No thanks, I'll just try and find a hatcher for this one when ORAS comes out :)
    awiec
    awiec
    Oh lol if you wanted one hatched, I had another I just gave away to the match. Have fun finding its match, it's bound to pop up eventually.
    I was gonna enter but you canceled before I did. I write poetry, I was gonna share that. Good idea for a giveaway regardless.
    Price is right rules! Bob barker is smiling down on you (unless hes alive, then he has no idea you even exist)
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Haha, I think it should be fun :) gotta have that extra element of danger in there ;)
    Hey there! This may seem out of the blue, but if you've seen my SQSR, I'm trying to find original owners of Arhan's fossils. Did you ever trade him a Dive Omanyte? Thanks in advance :3
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Hmmm, if I did it was a while ago, I can't remember. Maybe? Sorry, I wish I could be of more help to you :/
    SanjivG
    SanjivG
    So I figured out that he got it from Snoop. Thanks though!
    Does your trade thread being closed mean you are not taking new orders, or no trades in general? I have some RNG'd legendaries that I'd like to offer clones of for some legends offered on your thread (you can offer them as non-redis as well if you like).

Assuming any of them interest you, I'll mention those I'm hoping to trade for from your thread.
    pika pal
    pika pal
    - Dive Ball 6 IV Naive Shiny Kyurem (Earth Power + Iron Head)
    - Dive Ball Physical Jolly Shiny Cobalion (Stealth Rock)
    - Repeat Ball Jolly Shiny Terrakion (Iron Head + Stealth Rock)
    - Heal Ball Timid Shiny Virizion (Synthesis + HP Fire)
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Hi, sorry, I'm not currently accepting offers of any kind, I really don't have much time for Pokémon with the way my life is right now. But feel free to offer when my thread goes back online for ORAS :)
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Will do. Hope we might be able to work out a trade for them.
    Comment here if you want to enter for Fletchling #1 (The Gale WIngs one)
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Ok, I need to go to bed, so I'm calling it now...the winner of this Fletchling is kbullard26! The number generated was 29, he was 3 off. Thanks to all for entering!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    thanks for the giveaway:) and my damn wifi grr trading an egg pulls out nuke to blow his router grrrrr.
    kbullard26
    kbullard26
    awesome! thanks for the giveaway :D
    Comment here if you want to enter for Fletchling #2 (The Big Pecks one)
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Ok, I need to go to bed, so I'm calling it now...the winner of this Fletchling is mostthe3rd! The number generated was 87, he was 38 off. Thanks to all for entering!
    Anivia
    Anivia
    Congrats :)
    Most
    Most
    :)
    Tate, can I grab one of your leftover Moon Ball Bellsprouts? What you need? :)
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Awesome :) Looks like I only have spitbacks atm (I reserved my last perfect one for Gabe) would spitback for spitback be ok?
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Yep, that's fine :). I have the Ralts, I'll just breed you a spitback. Is it okay if we trade tomorrow or so? I just might need to head off for the night.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Yep! I'll be available most of the day. Just give me a shout :)
    hey im about 80% sure i can still get you that great ball ha anorith but it might take me a few days
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    il keep you in the loop and il take a look then but there is no need to overpay or anything you did some cool give aways and yu have been nice for me in the past thats enough reason for me to do this
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Oh, thank you :) Nevertheless, I'll be sure to find something good for you for such a rare ball Poke.
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    I appreciate it
    Regice is so pretty, like a big diamond. You know how to utilize aesthetic appeal don't you Tate?

Ay, I will cherish him. Feels pretty awesome to win something of yours that was a bit of a pain to win *-*. Oh also, Regi for my collection. Did not have one, thanks again.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Glad you enjoy him :) You definitely desreved a win, I'm pretty sure you've had the most entries out of everyone. Thanks for playing!
    Comment under here with your entries for the Mysterious Tunnels giveaway!
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Valzy has found the way to Regirock! Congratulations! But wait...there's more! Check the SQSA thread in a few minutes for Giveaway Part 2!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    oh drat just when I was going to enterXD congratz either ways:)
    Paragon189
    Paragon189
    Congrats!
    I have the two Burmy I was breeding you. Just to confirm
    - Modest Friend ball 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    - Impish Level ball 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Both female for a Dive Ball Kabuto (spit back)
    I'm gonna give you your Wooper back right now, but I need the egg to go in my box. Sorry.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Oh I wasn't asking you to lol, I have a friend who helps me but he's on vacation. I'm just worried that I screwed up lol. Btw do you need anything from my thread?
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    No, it should be fine :) I wouldn't worry about it. And thanks, but I don't need anything, just happy to help!
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Thanks again, you've been a great help. Have a good night.
    Tate, I may need to "steal" your idea of weekly giveaways or so. I love the idea though I usually would just do mine as FFAs. The idea of having them take some skill/luck though seems more fun. I read through that collaborative story, it escalated quickly lol. I dunno if Magmar has "fur" though.
    That Corpish so sexy...can't wait! Just an update, Idk if you saw it in PMs but, Illumise is ready and just breeding 4th egg move onto Duskull (I know you only said 1, but the other 3 were easy :P), then IVs are all that's left.
    $teele
    $teele
    Yeah I'm so sorry :[ I've been really sick and not in the mood to breed. I can pass you Illumise now, and if I can get the energy to breed Duskull (If your still looking for one at the time), I'll just pass it to you for free :]
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Ok, I understand. I'll be back from work around 11pm US Eastern Time tonight, but I'll be available all day tomorrow :)
    $teele
    $teele
    Sure thing, I'll try to get to Duskull if I can today :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…