Braverius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thx again for your work :)
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Thanks for allowing me to help, appreciate the opportunity. Apologies for being inconsistent throughout the season, life gave me a few curveballs.
    hi I know we agreed to play Sunday, but if you are on Saturday, I do believe I will be on there too (around time of Smogon Tour).

I'd basically prefer Saturday evening unless my hangover is THAT bad, so just writing this to make sure ur planning to be online both days around the time we originally scheduled :)?
    Braverius
    Braverius
    I will definitely be around Sunday at 9-10pm GMT, most likely can be around Saturday as well but not 100% sure on that one. Let's plan on Sunday as a safety net and play on Saturday if we both end up being around, does that sound alright?
    when do you wanna play for dbls seasonals?
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Should be able to play Friday 9pm-midnight, Saturday 12:01am-6am / 6pm-midnight, Sunday 6pm-midnight. Anywhere in those time frames works, whichever is best for you works for me!
    gorgie
    gorgie
    What timezone?
    Braverius
    Braverius
    ah shoot, sorry I totally forgot to put it. All of those times are GMT.
    what does clefable do in vgc or smogon doubles? is it a not flying type togekiss (follow me ofc)?
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Unaware, more bulk, lack of Flying type (which helps on some teams), Helping Hand in VGC (Togekiss gets it in SmogDubs so it's slightly better there).
    finally
    finally
    ahh unaware, forgot about that. thanks
    Hi! We are paired in SPL. I am GMT +1
    When do you want to play? I am free wednesday evening or next weekend (Saturday afternoon, Sunday the whole day)
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I am really sorry I won't be able to play at all today :/

I hope you can make it the weekend, otherwise I'll ask to be subbed out since I'm the john here
    Braverius
    Braverius
    All good, should be able to do the weekend. Saturday I'll be at a Premier Challenge most of the day but Sunday should work. Anytime after 8pm your time works for me.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Then we'll play between 8 and 11pm if that's fine for you. I'll be on smogtours and irc
    yo we're paired for the double tour, i'm gmt+1 and can play most afternoon and evening, when fight?
    Braverius
    Braverius
    can we play Wednesday at 9pm-10pm your time?
    TewMew
    TewMew
    sure
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Online and ready to play whenever you're here
    I don't know why, but seeing that Mega Gallade with a Pokeball Martini made me imagine Mega Gallade going on a drunken rant about how its not fair that Mega Loppuny can have a chance vs Mega Kangaskhan and Aegislash 1v1, while he himself needs Protect to even have a chance vs Mega Kangaskhan in 3v3.

Basically if I think of something weird and elaborate like that, I probably like your sig :P
    I'm thinking friday about the hour of this post or earlier :]

can u play then ?
    Yo when do you wanna fight, I'm gmt -7
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Just remembered I have a good amount of work coming up, is earlier in the week possible?
    Braverius
    Braverius
    yeah sorry didn't realize this was up

anytime between like 6am and 8pm your time works for me, pick a day and i should be able to make it work
    Hey we need to play for dubs major top 16. I can do most days from 4-11pm gmt +1. Can do an hour later if necessary. Thursdays from 6-11pm. Mondays and thursdays 3-11pm. Choose a time
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Ah jeez sorry, life got busy again for me and just saw it. Can we do tomorrow between 9pm-11pm your time?
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Should be able to. See you then :)
    Yo dog we play for the Major. I'm GMT -7 prefer afternoons and evenings. Lets do it.
    makiri
    makiri
    I'm around hit me on irc whenever you are ready, I may be in and out of the house this evening.
    Braverius
    Braverius
    ended up in the ER again and got back kinda late, think we could do it today/tomorrow (monday/tuesday) in the evening?
    makiri
    makiri
    Sucks, hope things get better for you. Again hit me on IRC if/when you can hopefully we can match up. I'm pretty busy until 9 PM or so today though.
    We're matched up for the first round of the LC Open; when can you play? I'm GMT -7 by the way.
    we are matched up in the minitour :]

I am GMT+2 and can be on till very late friday night if ur timezone is off :U
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…