Xfing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ubers minitour when fight im gmt +12
    Xfing
    Xfing
    Sorry for late reply, I'm down for a fight for like the next 12 hours or so.
    also wow I just realized I posted a vm on your profile a bit more than a year ago lol.
    wow, 269 battles for reqs! you really didn't give up lol. grats :]
    Xfing
    Xfing
    Thanks mate! I had to start from scratch and learn the entire meta, if I started playing as I am now, it would have taken a little fewer battles, I suppose :P
    aVocado
    aVocado
    I had to start from scratch too since I knew nothing about the metagame at the time, but I did it with only like 80 battles lol.. but I did use a pretty good team that I took from the RMT section so yeah
    Xfing
    Xfing
    I started with a randomly assembled team with no concept at all. My current team is improved, but still comparatiely bad I think. I need tutoring, lol
    Hey dude I heard you're tryin to get ino competitive. I rated your team, and I also wanted to recommend you to my clan. Rookies learn a lot there, and maybe you'd be I interested. Message me back if you're interested and I'll send you a link!
    I'm just posting this to say that the 6-0 win against that hail team with Alakazam is hilarious. good job on that. xD
    Hey man I see your new like me. I'm not trying to be a jerk but you should learn more and read about a thread before you post it in. Like the next best thing. The purpose of that thread is to find new sets, not standard
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…