Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NU Open Round 1 Im on -4GMT
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    im not on as much as usual, if you wanna play saturday at like noon gmt-7 that'd be great for me. otherwise we can work something out
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    ill be on smog tours if you get on today
    When can you play? I can for the rest of tonight and pretty much whenever is good for you.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    alright i can play tonight, i'll be in nu room on ps find me there imo
    didnt we schedule already,,,, i didnt see u
    when fite (nu minitour)
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    lol i forgot my b, if ur on tomorow i'll idle on smogtours
    JCM.
    JCM.
    aight
    When would you like to play for the excellent adventure; below are the times I am available:

Sunday 20:00-23:00 gmt+1
    Monday 13:00-17:00 gmt+1 21:00-22:00 gmt+1
    Wednesday 20:00-23:00 gmt+1
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    aye sorry i forgot, those times are p shit for me. i'll see if i can get subbed out, if not take win
    hey we're matched up for RU open, what would be an opportune time for you to battle? I'm GMT -5 and kinda busy the next few days, but I'm flexible, just let me know
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hey sorry im lating getting back to you, im gmt-7 and i can do weeknights p much all the time. let me know if theres a day this week that works best for you
    The Hitman
    The Hitman
    Wednesday or Thursday
    The Hitman
    The Hitman
    either work for u?
    ░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄8=======D
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌S
    hey we need to fite in uu minitour, i'm gmt -4. mostly i'm online anywhere from 7-12 pm my time but occasionally at random times during the day. you can find me as LiberalLucario in the uu room on ps.
    Apparently we have to battle Gen 4. You being from West Coast USA usually isn't good for my times. I'm GMT+1. 7pm-10pm my time are my usual available timings.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I can do between 7-9pm your time, hopefully closer to seven as i start work right around 9
    Brap
    Brap
    oh. that's great then :) I hesitate to state a specific day as I'm unsure of my schedule for the next few weeks. Won't be able to do Tuesday, I know that for sure. I'll try on be on around... 7:30pm tomorrow. Will do my best to let you know via my phone if I'm out and I can't make it.
    Brap
    Brap
    Alright. I'm on Smog Tours.
    fite for equal opportunity tour
    im available over weekend, gmt+12
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    gmt-7 fite in ur am or my pm?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    i can play for the next 8 hours, and 12pm-10pm tomorrow my time
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hop on smogtours y/y
    wen would you like to fite all gen tour im rdy wenever
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    uh im good weeknights or anytime on weekend. gmt-7
    hey i'll be on smogtour for another hour or so if you wanna play for Choiced Tournament. If not, we'll play another time. I'm gmt-5 and i will be on a lot after 6pm wednesday
    hello, you are paired for r2 uu open, when you wanna battle? im gmt +1
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i can play right now if you want, other than that i'm gmt-7 and can play weeknights and weekends
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    where do you want to play? im on ps #tournaments
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i'll meet u there, whats ur alt?
    i am a combusken. i haev a big beak and i pass my baton if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will pass to xatu n sweep ur team
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i got my psych up metang chillin...
    damn you in a lot of tours man. anyway we need to find a time to have our 3rd battle for RU minitour. I keep missing you because of the fucked up timezones, and last time we battled at 7 am my time but I can't be online at that time anymore, so what do? (gmt +3)
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I'll probably be up at 12, but if not then this time tomorrow works perfect too.
    aVocado
    aVocado
    available to fite now?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yeah, i'll meet u on smogtours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…