Smogon Forums

Lost Soul
Lost Soul
Hey, my time zone is gmt-8 so we are pretty far apart it appears XD, but I'm fairly flexible as well I'm available most afternoons and nights from around 12pm-2pm till 10pm sometimes later, not sure what that is your time however XD, but yea is there anywhere that is best to look for you so i know beforehand?
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
, I'm mostly just on the forums myself, don't venture onto IRC too often but i'm sure we can work something out.
Zewwok
Zewwok
So far apart it's almost back again. I'm going to be around from now for quite a while, so if you can battle anytime in the next few hours, let me know. As to where to find me, IRC is probably the worst place. If I'm on, I'll be here.
Zewwok
Zewwok
Aight, I think I'm essentially about 5 hours behind you, so I'll be hanging around tomorrow (today) from about 7pm your time. If that doesn't work out, we'll have to organise a more concrete time. Best of luck!
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
Alright hopefully i see you, those posts you put where around like 3 am, 8 am my time i believe so there is definitely a gap XD
Zewwok
Zewwok
Lol, yeah, working out a time should be fun. Anyway, I'll be on now for a while, lemme know if you are available.
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
alright if you are on around that same time you posted that yesterday on Sunday, i should be available and we can get this done XD.
Zewwok
Zewwok
Unfortunately, I am busy during the weekdays, so the next instance of it will be the last time I can get online then before the deadline. I think that is the Saturday there, so yeah. Also, I think one of our timezones are out, could you tell me the time it is there with your next message?
Zewwok
Zewwok
Okay, I can't be on at that time, but I can be on two hours later than that. Will you be able to make that?
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
unlikely but it is a possibility, also its like 5 pm here currently.
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
2 hours later then that is like midnight XD
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
Did not see you today for the 6 hours or so i was on unfortunately, It's 11 pm here or so but i must get going so hopefully i catch you on tomorrow.
Zewwok
Zewwok
Okay, so you are actually GMT -6, not -8. And while it is a little late, you might have to do it if we can't figure out another time. The only other viable time is if you can get on in the morning either side of 7 am. 7 hour difference is really hard to work around :/
Zewwok
Zewwok
And sorry, this is the earliest I get home.
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
so around midnight then? i will see what i can do
Lost Soul
Lost Soul
I asked my team if they could put a sub in for me, they are figuring out if there is anyone available, so hopefully there is and they have a better timezone XD
Zewwok
Zewwok
I am willing to stay up as late as I need to, so I can do anything from 5-9 am your time if you can't stay up.