Box
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• water quals start tomorrow; come on IRC :>
    Box
    Box
    I sincerely doubt I am Gym Leader material at this point in time...

Besides, I don't think I have very much time for ASB at the moment. I'll probably trade away some of my water Pokes and remain an inactive casual. :<
    Box
    Box
    miss u tho bb ;-;
    I am your tutor for XY OU for Battling 101. see you in singapore irc
    Box
    Box
    WOW hahaha okay man cool
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    Tell me your online timings. And make a tutee talk thread
    Box
    Box
    9PM to 12AM Weekdays, Weekends generally all day. I have an existing tutee talk thread.
    Hey, I don't mean to sound annoying, but could you try to ref my Battle Hall challenge soon?
    Dude, please stop just sending me requests to pull mons from your profile instead of the mons themselves. I understand the whole mobile thing, but I have been pretty sick as of late, and it takes me longer to go find them instead of just cp'ing from messages.
    Well, GG. Was hoping to get that Slowpoke taken down, but it doesn't look like it. We shall meet again on the field of battle at another point in the future.
    Sorry about dqing box, my life has just been like a whirlwind atm and i've had no real time for asb :/ sorry D=
    Box
    Box
    I'm really the one that should be sorry, but I really needed to clear my battles up quick. Take care man!
    Well, I can do a postponement. May I ask when one of your battles will be ending? I'm in no major hurry, just curious.
    Box
    Box
    I'm down to an Eevee vs. Slowpoke in one vs. Neomance. That should wrap up soon.
    King Serperior
    King Serperior
    Alright then. Good luck against the Slowpoke.
    King Serperior
    King Serperior
    Whoops, looks like you are the Slowpoke then, not Eevee. Still, good luck.
    Quick Question: Seeing as Gold has been posting in other battles and has yet to have posted ours (unless I've missed it), shall we ask for a new ref? Or should we call it off? Unless I have miscounted my days, it has been a week.
    Box
    Box
    I'm okay with that! Go ahead and ask. He's awfully slow anyway.
    King Serperior
    King Serperior
    Okay, I'll hunt down a new ref and let Gold know.
    One other thing. Borat has written a couple great articles about gsc here and on po. They are a bit long winded since it is Borat but if you have some free time they would be worth a read. I would link them but this is from my phone.
    How often do you play VGC? I don't want to hand it off to someone who doesn't play the metagame or only plays it every once in a while.
    Good day to you too. By the way you've been insulting me, you're obviously talking about yourself. Hmph.
    Ok fine you win sigh I'm just saying you and whoever looked at my set idea thread and rejected it, it's YOU who you're hurting, not me. But if its really what you think, then fine.

It's your own goose you're cooking.
    Have you tried it out? No. So please listen.

Nobody ever expects a Physical Hydreigon set, so it has an IMMENSE surprise factor. In fact, I ran a damage calc, and 252+Choice Banded Superpower coming from Hydreigon does 93.83%-110.64%, or 670-790HP to 252Def+/252HP Physically Defensive Blissey, and has a 62.5% chance to OHKO. But with Stealth Rocks up, it's a GUARANTEED OHKO. Your opponent will be in shock, and after your opponent's special wall is gone, this paves the way for your special sweepers to come in and wreak havoc, such as SubCMJirachi or Specs Latios.
    And I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, I just really want this set to be on Smogon because I KNOW people would really like it so can you PLEASE consider putting it on the site?
    we needa battle for the ou mini tour. im on #ratemyteam most of the time so find me there once you're ready to battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…