Laga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, just wanted to thank you again for tutoring me these past few weeks. I really appreciate it! Unfortunatly I didn't get to particpate in the Doubles Major, will keep looking out for more opportunities :)

Are there any upcoming tournaments I should know about?
    Laga
    Laga
    your welcome buddy :]

as far as I know, there aren't any major Doubles tournaments coming up soon, but I'll make sure there won't pass too much time after Open / Major til the next tourney, and I'll tell tell you when to keep your eye open ;)
    Cyonarix
    Cyonarix
    Awesome, thanks a lot! Also good luck in the Major, seems like you're doing great so far ;D
    Yo, we fite for the doubles no protect mini tour. I'll be available Pretty much anytime tomorrow and most of the morning and afternoon wednesday, nothing on tuesday. I'mGMT -5.
    Laga
    Laga
    lol dude 10:30 your time is like 5 am my time, not happening.

I am on from now for about 2.5 more hours
    koolkranny
    koolkranny
    Oh I had already left for work. i was wondering what time zone you are. crap. Well, i'll stay up until 5 Am my time ( I am kinda an insomniac from an over night job i used to work) hopefully I'll see you on in that time.
    koolkranny
    koolkranny
    hey, you should have let me know you were on, we could have gotten it done then.
    I did not got tutored ;_;
    Laga
    Laga
    :(

next round sign up and remember to say you where skipped this round, then you will get priority :]
    pj
    pj
    OK ;_;
    do u have doubles/ru teams for open? plssss.
    Laga
    Laga
    i have dubs teams, but my ru teams are unreliable and stolen :] I will pm u in a minute
    Hello, let me know when you're ready to have those battles. I'll be in the ps lobby under lordoftheflygons.
    Laga
    Laga
    right now :]
    "We will never hear about the truly perfect crime."

Confident in your schemes, perchance?
    Laga
    Laga
    sorry, can't reveal my grand plan
    Vinc has troubles with his internet connection. He'll be offline for some days from now. Probably back as soon as he can.
    Laga
    Laga
    thanks man, mcnugget ninja'd you though :]
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Oh I didn't see, sry :(
    Vinc asked me to tell you that he has troubles with his internet connexion right now and that is the reason why he'll be offline for the next days. He'll get back at you as soon as he can.
    Laga
    Laga
    ok, that's perfectly fine :]
    Laga
    Laga
    also fuck getting vinc r1 that's so gay
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…