Kebabe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello kebabe. you are my oppoonent for Stag tourament. i should be avalible throughout 10/16/14 (gmt -7)
    Heylo! When battle for Clash of Genesect tour? I am GMT +5.30, will be available wednesday onwards most of the time between 8pm to midnight.
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    I will be on PS! for another hour or so. Lemme know if you are on.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    ok, in the ubers room?
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    I'm having some connectivity issues. I'll let you know within 10 mins.
    xy uu tour, gmt +12, im usually available post 4pm my time or on the weekend tho that may require an extension since it's monday for me in a few hours.
    Uber on in PO main server

or smogon server? you use same nick?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    On PS! Main server, same alt
    hi kebabe

when you can to play?
    I search you in mirc and Pokemon online main server, and Smogon server in pokemon showndon..
    but you not on

you can to play tomorrow after10 pm gmt -3
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I'm gmt+2 so I can't play that late. I'm usually on evenings my time and you can find me in the ubers room
    Hey, we're opponents for PSPL. I'm GMT -5 (Central time) and will be available sometime around 9pm my time tomorrow, 7:30-8pm my time wednesday, 4:30-5pm thursday, might be available friday at the same time, and will be available on the weekends (not from like 10am-4pm saturday though). when do you want to play?

edit: also as you can imagine i'm pretty easy to find in the doubles room
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I'll try to find you in the doubles room tonight then
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ill be on now and for 40min
    You and I for r4 ubers open. This week is hectic for me. I'm going to list my available times so hopefully we can agree on one of those; if not we can always ask for an extension or w/e:
    Wednesday 7pm-1am
    Thursday
    I'm +8
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Hi, during the week is almost always bad for me but if you can stay up as late as the suggested time today on Thursday that might work. I'm gmt+2 so about 6-7 pm my time
    malefic
    Ye I'll be online till a little past 1am I guess so look for me in the ubers room if you're available
    so........?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Yeah, I'm busy all this week except Sunday. How's the beginning of next week look for you? And what's edt in GMT?
    dice
    dice

the deadline is sunday tho.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Looks like we can't play before the the deadline so lets get it done asap after the deadline
    when do u wanna play

i am edt
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I prefer Sunday night, I'm gmt+2
    dice
    dice
    i cannot play sunday night. friday or saturday are ideal
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Cant play Friday att all, can maybe play early Saturday
    Hi. When are you free to battle for PSPL? I'm GMT
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Hello, I'm gmt+2, does 9pm my time today work for you?
    w0rd
    w0rd
    Yeah, that works for me
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    okey Where can I find you? / where do you want to play
    We're paired up for RU open R2. When do you want to play?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    uh define tomorrow night. If it's like 11pm or so your time I could probably manage
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I define night from like when I eat dinner to when I go to sleep. 11pm is fine
    Haruno
    Haruno
    alright works for me. You can probably find me in ubers/doubles on ps main.
    we are paired for the gs nu open, i'm gmt+2 available evening in the week and afternoon and evening the week-end
    We have to play for Uberstars. When do you want to break me in half? :v)
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I can probably play tonight, (Im GMT+2). So after like 7pm
    Hi we play for Reverse Tournament. I'm GMT +8, will 4:00 pm thursday-saturday for you?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    sry I have been rly busy this week. Im GMT+2 and I might be able to play on your suggested time on saturday but I would prefer if it was a bit earlier. Is that possible or can you only play that time?
    realiti
    realiti
    That is the earliest. I can probably play earlier on Sunday if you want to play them
    hey we are matched for the all gens tour, i'm gmt+2. Wanna play sometimes towards the weekend?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Okey I can play tomorrow before 6pm probably, does lets say 16:30 work for you?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    yes that works for me
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    alright i'm on smogtours and po main right now, contact me whenever you want to start
    When do you wanna play for uberstars?
    ogasian
    ogasian
    Er my name is shattered souls usually and i havent seen you around when im on either
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    So whats your time zone? If you want to set up a time that might be a good place to start
    ogasian
    ogasian
    Erm im EST (i think thats GMT -11?) anyways Washington DC time ;_; and im usually on about 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm
    when can you play for bracket tour
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    So Im still in this tour? Anyway I have no longer any interest in it, especially with Grand Slam going on. Sorry about that but you can just take the win
    i can play right now for like an hour

edit: damn looks like you just went to work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…