Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hy when sinnoh cup
    jake
    jake
    whenever tonight, gonna shower soon tho
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    I'm in a lol match right now, but I'll bebon irc/smogtours right after it
    Hi, I didn't want to flood your topic, but just out of curiosity, why did you ban Belch in your tournament?

Also, I'd like to see a battle video or replay of the battle. Do you have one I can see?
    jake
    jake
    Belch is banned because it can limit the opposing Pokemon's moveset akin to the bans of Assault Vest, etc - it's an unusable move until a berry is eaten, so if a Pokemon isn't even holding a berry, it effectively breaks the "must have four moves" rule.
    Unowninator
    Unowninator
    Oh wow, you're right. I just assumed it would fail like Natural Gift or Fling do without holding an item. Thanks. Looking forward to a battle video ;)
    schedule with new breed pls
    jake
    jake
    we're playing tmrw night i think, tell me what 2 use
    Raseri
    Raseri
    dont use what i used cause i losed :(
    i got an idea for an nu thingy we gotta talk about :)

also you gotta slay new breed
    jake
    jake
    kk (and can do)
    When are you able to play for the sinnoh cup? I'm not here from thursday to sunday, so it would be neat if we could get it done on wednesday. I'm gmt+2 btw
    jake
    jake
    tonight / wed afternoon or evening ok?
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    If you are still on in ~1 hour we can play tonight. Otherwise wed is fine
    jake
    jake
    oop, i'm freee tomorrow too so whenevz
    When do u want to play for nu minitour. I am gmt -5 and I am free alot. Also I see you in the nu room a lot, so I can just challenge you when I see you online and if you have time.
    jake
    jake
    same timezone, sure we can try that
    pls we must fite for sinnoh cup, i can play this afternoon and hopefully this evening
    jake
    jake
    want to play sometime in the next few days? i have work tomorrow, but i'm free almost any time in the next few days after that bc of a few days off + short days
    Sweep
    tuesday evening work? i'm busy tuesday morning and all of wednesday :o
    jake
    jake
    That's fine by me!
    hey zeb we need to play for LC Open r2, I'm GMT+8 and can play most of the days im nto in school (8 to 4)
    TUO
    TUO
    uh it was 10:46AM for me at the time of your post, 4:27PM at the time of this post, sorry was at school
    jake
    jake
    so playing in an hour?
    TUO
    TUO
    i can actually do it now, ill head down for breakfast and get on smogtours
    hi, i was looking for a nu team and i really liked yours, wanted to copy it but doublade is banned to ru. what do you / would you play now over doublade?
    jake
    jake
    sorry, that's a reaaaaaaaaaally old team and i wouldn't go for it, since the metagame has changed entirely now and it won't be as good anymore
    hey yo, we need to play for malekith's tour, we r paired to play gsc, i m gmt-4, when can you play?
    jake
    jake
    we actually play every tier but gsc in a bo5

i'm gmt -5, probably best to play later on this week in the evening sometime. that ok with you?
    el poeta
    el poeta
    oh cool, sure np man
    See this is why you shouldn't sign up to ALL the tournaments that are going on at once. Are we gonna battle or not?
    Hi Zebraiken, I don't think we know each other but you liked my badge noms so I wanted to say thanks :]
    Hi zeb, when would you like to play for "outside the box" tour? I'm gmt+1.
    jake
    jake
    gmt -5, free mostly evenings. free days are depending on schedule. what day would work best for you
    jake
    jake
    stop johning me

(in all seriousness i have only 4 pokemon set on the team i want to use vs you and i have so many fucking things to get done today i don't think i can make it happen. are you free in the next two days?)
    jake
    jake
    i will do whatever it takes to meet your scheduling, save playing from 6am - 2:30ish pm
    Brawlfest
    Brawlfest
    i honestly cannot play at all the next two days unless you want to play friday 9:00 PM or Saturday after 7:00 PM
    i am a combusken. i haev a big beak and i pass my baton w/my speed. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will pass to xatu n sweep ur team
    i never got to object to your competitor mod nom? rip

jk
    jake
    jake
    i am an nu mod ;_;
    a fairy
    a fairy
    oglemi's thread is a damn lie, then

good to know, ill keep working on my objection letter :3
    yo we have to play for lc open im gmt -5 and can usually play at most times, what times work for you?
    blunder
    blunder
    does later tonight work? i have to go out in a bit and won't be back for a while. I can probably play around 9-10 PM if you're on, if i can play earlier where can i contact you
    jake
    jake
    uhhh 9-10 PM might be on the verge of too late for me, i have to be up for work at 5 AM tomorrow so unless we can go like right at 9 PM or shortly after might have to hold off until a diff day. i'm almost always on irc in #neverused as zebraiken or zeb, so just PM me there whenever you're ready
    blunder
    blunder
    hey can you play in fifteen minutes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…