Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The DPP Resources post in the All Gens - Past Gens Resource Archive II has a link for the old & locked DPP viability rankings. Just a heads up that it should probably be updated to link to the new viability rankings thread.
    How will the tie-break work if Umbreons draw, getting 6 points (2 wins 2 draws) and one of Infernapes/Laprases lose, also getting 6 points (3 wins 0 draws)?
    Sorry didn't respond before: yeah, it'd be awesome if you could add new GP members to the kiln :]
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    will do, mate

also, working on a huge response to one of your posts in IS, and I apologize in advance cuz I know it's not all possible but this is a dream list, man
    Vacate
    Vacate
    It's fine haha I'm sure we can do some stuff! Toast's luckily available if stuff is beyond me.
    are you planning to go over the other GP apps this weekend? It's been a while ~
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    I gave them each a quick scan, though I'll probably be doing more in-depth stuff later this week :3
    i dont want to object because he's done shit, but could you explain or link to the actual purpose of the atp thing? like what actual good does it do
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    it ranks tournament battlers in a way that's never been done before and shows who's the most consistently successful, and our tournaments are the biggest draw for our top battlers. contrib's been given to those that do heavy amounts of tournament data stuff (umby, ciele, etc.) and he's certainly up there with those lads.
    a fairy
    a fairy
    no yeah i know about people like fabbles and ciele, but they did things that seemlingly had legitimate benefits to their works and no offense to mien it just looks like "look at these numbers i made based off a sport!"
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    there's never been consistent ranking in every tournament from the past year, which is certainly useful for seeing the most prominent current battlers. it not only gives the best players something to show off about, but gives new users something to strive for and vets a reason to keep playing. it's a rewards system that many peeps have been hoping for for years, and mien delivered with excruciating detail.
    jellipal can I post a new BW OU viability thread O_O
    the old one is
    uh
    old
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Sure. Lock the older one whenever you do~
    I know I'm being super anal... But they are a different colour to the other links ;_; lol ty for the update though :D
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Oh my life, no put the cap mods in the other order, thats Seniority, DJD should be first from Birkal D:
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Yeah, before I realized they were links, I just thought they were a different color. Couldn't figure out which one, but that's fixed now.

Also, whoops, my bad. I assumed it was alphabetical. Fixed~
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    <3
    go ahead and start xy's excellent adventure when you get the chance
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    yay ~(^.^)~

i'll probably do that tomorrow, since i won't have work until 4~
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Man, I had 102 sign-ups after 2 days; I figured after the weekend, I'd hit the 128 mark, but it looks like I'm only at 118 ;-;

Sorry for leaving that up for 4 days. I'll be posting brackets in like 2 or 3 hours when I have more computer time~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…