Bedschibaer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [01:39] +flyingsweater: >implying badshitbad will ever give me RO
    [01:39] +flyingsweater: that (BAN ME PLEASE) will never wipe off the taste of my dick off his mouth
    Holy heck! I never thought you'd be so cool! I take everything back about what I said about you in secret chatrooms rooms on my favorite Pokémon™ simulator! You're the best, Bedschibaer!
    Hey, I heard you were searching for some "special entertainment." If you're interested, my address is 420 Black Ass Lane. You can reach me at 1-(666)-420-1337.
    Hey, we have to battle for the LC Open. I'm GMT-4 and can battle during my afternoons (from roughly 2pm onwards) and evenings on weekdays. As for the weekend, anytime but Sunday night works well for me, so shouldn't be hard to get it done due to this. Tell me your GMT and times you're generally on as well as were I can find you so we can get this done!
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Gmt+2 here, evenings work best for me, friday should be a good day for me. If you wanna set a definite date, is friday 8pm onwards my time (2pm onwards for you) ok? Also you can find me on Ps and on irc, give me a channel and i'll be there.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I will be on at some point Friday afternoon my time, so this'll likely work. I am 95% sure that I'll be on at 2pm my time (8pm yours), but there's a slight chance I'll have to go out and will be on an hour or so later, so it should work most likely.

Also, I generally am on IRC in #Neverused, #Frontier, #XYUU, #SPL, and #WCOP.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    An hour later should work for me too, so that's not a big deal. I'm in #wcop and #spl alot anyways so it shouldn't be hard to find you.
    "Also i am drunk and will probably edit alot in this post tomorrow."

I am as well. The time has come. Old Gens room, drunkbat, lgi !_!
    yo we need to play for RoAPL. Can you play any day after monday?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    you are gmt-3? something afternoon or evening works for me. how about 7pm my time?
    Hill
    Hill
    yes I am. 7 pm of your time would be great (I'm guessing it's now 4 pm where you live, is that correct?)
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    yes that is (was) correct.
    yo we gotta play for uu open im gmt -5 and can usually play most times what times work for you?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    i'm going to be availiable all day pretty much, how about 9 pm my time (2 pm your time) onwards? or is that too early for you?
    blunder
    blunder
    so far i have no commitments then i should be free to play
    blunder
    blunder
    do you mind if we play on frost as i am going to be re-using teams and don't want logs to be kept.
    ─▄████▀█▄
    ───▄█████████████████▄
    ─▄█████.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼▼▼▼(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅_̅_̅_̅()ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็.'
    ▄███████▄.▲.▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
    ███████████████████▀▀
    BUTTE
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ U HAV BEEN SPOOKED
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓ BY SPOOKY BUTTE
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ BUTTES WILL EAT YOU
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓ SEND THIS TO 7PPL OR BUTES WILL EAT YOU
    ▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓
    you qualify to quality check gsc stuff btw
    Whose dick did you have to suck for that title?

I... I n-need to know this because of reasons.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Chaos'. It was ok.

Also i am going to abuse you fyi.
    qpie
    qpie
    P-Please be gentle. ~
    Arhops
    Arhops
    *c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…