Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude, u can play in weekend for UU open? I am GMT -3, I can play on all day.
    Double01
    Tomorrow I can play from like 9am-3pm gmt -5 and I'll be available all weekend come on #rarelyused on IRC to find me
    Eternal Spirit
    I got subbed in for grand slam vs you, Im on most days in the afternoon Gmt -5. When's good for u?
    Double01
    the afternoon sounds good to me im gmt -5 also u can find me on #rarelyused on irc or smogtours server on PS
    Hey, I may not be able to play at 8:00 tonight. If you can battle before then VM me or something, please.
    [02:18:13] <cbb> wait wait wait
    [02:18:19] <cbb> the teams bad when u lose to it
    [02:18:20] <cbb> twice
    [02:18:22] <cbb> in one tournament
    [02:18:25] <cbb> after dodging a hydro pump
    [02:18:26] <cbb> ?

?
    hey we are paired for the gauntlet, i'm gmt+2 and can play most afternoon and evening, when could it works for you?
    Hey man, we're battling for new kids on the block. I'm GMT + 12 and I can battle after 4 PM on weekdays, and pretty much any time on my Saturday. I'm leaving for a holiday on Sunday morning, though, so we need the battle before then. When fite?
    Double01
    I'll try to make it like 4pm your time if not we will probably have to play saturday like 10am-2pm noon for u
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Looks like you're not going to make it, but I'll be on for the next half hour or so if you do. That time frame works great on Saturday should eork great, though.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    I'll be on again in half an hour
    fite for choice tour wen
    Double01
    im gmt -5 and fite like noon-10pm find me on smogtours or #rarelyused
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Alright I'll catch uo sometime along that line
    Hey we're up for the CCAT tournament, when would you like to play?
    Double01
    anytime today or weekend u can find me on #rarelyused on IRC or smogtours tho i'm more likely to respond if u contact me on rarelyused
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Ok, I'll try to contact you whenever. If not today than sometime this weekend :]
    Lol you again, when fite for bwuu tour ?.?
    Double01
    anytime today i'll be on smogtours
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Ill be able to fite in like 8 hours still good?
    hey man, im gmt +2 as u probably already know and i'd rather to play in my evenings, i guess ill be ready by this weekend though so feel free to pick a day u prefer to play. see ya.
    hi, we're matched up for wcop r1.

lmk when u can play. i can prob catch ya on irc.
    Hey, have you schedule yet with CBB? (I messaged this on PO too, idk which you check more)
    [18:49:21] <Double01> hey
    [18:50:12] Double01 [~Double01@synIRC-21A5C48A.wi.res.rr.com] has quit IRC: Quit:
    [18:50:24] <zeb> -.-
    (from stairwaytohell.) i'm gmt +2, does sunday between 6-9 pm my time work for you?
    Hey there! We're opponents for round 1 of the sabotage tour. MY timezone is PST. What's yours?
    Zeta5
    Zeta5
    Sweet, want to go for this Thursday? Lets say 5:00 my time? I'll try to be as flexible as possible! [:
    Double01
    sounds good
    Zeta5
    Zeta5
    Ugh I messed up, completely forgot about our match, try again tomorrow same time or maybe Saturday?
    hi we have to play for the 3-Mon Tournament III Round I
    i'm gmt+1, when can you play?
    Hi! We're opponents in the counter-team tour round 3! Just ahead of the PM with the pokemon. I'm GMT+1 and can battle during weekdays in the evening, preferably mondays. Weekends should be no problem. What about you?
    Double01
    Weekends around smogon tour 5time will work
    Mew
    Mew
    ok that works for me. What day shall we schedule?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…