DeathxShinigami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• rands tour when fite lol
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Can play anytime from Friday and then any day next week from the hours of 9am-4pm GMT -7. What works for you?
    pj
    pj
    now?
    Hey man, we're R2 opponents for X & Y's Excellent Adventure. I'm GMT -4 and I'm free all evening and all day tomorrow. Friday I work 9-4 my time, and Saturday I'll be available until 3 PM my time before work.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Just letting you know that I'm home from work, so whenever you're able to play this evening just let me know and we'll do this.
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Ready to play now if you want. I'll be in the Smogon main server in lobby. Let me know if you want to play on another server.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    That server's perfectly fine. What's your username on there, so I know who I'm looking for? Or you could just message me, mine's the same as my forum name: Ruppy
    yo can you play like, now? deadline is today and i have a shit ton of stuff to do :[

otherwise we gotta ask for an extension to the deadline
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Okay so slight bad news. I have a family obligation at about 3pm my time. so that leaves us with about 4 or so hours from this post. Hopefully we can do this by then.
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    I will be onine on PS main under this name idling in Lobby and will check forums every so often as well until I have to leave for today.
    bruno
    bruno
    ah im here leggo im on smogtours o_o
    gotta play for nupl, +10gmt i can generally play during morning/early afternoon let me know whats good for you
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    I see, I'm GMT -7, so quite a large time difference. I'm okay with playing during your morning/early afternoons as they are my late afternoons. I can play tomorrow (Tuesday for you) or any other day. Good time for you?
    New Breed
    New Breed
    tomorrow works for me, anytime between 9am-2pm should be fine. you can find me on irc in #rarelyused or msg me here and we can work out a place to meet
    hey man, we are supposed to play for NUPL. My time zone is Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00) and I can play whenever you are free basically. I'm always on Pokémon showdown in the NU room.
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    I see that. Perhaps we could meet up sometime tomorrow? That's when I'll be the free the most for almost all day. I'm also the same timezone so this should be easy to find eachother and play. I can find you in the NU room or I'm also in the Lobby almost always when I'm on the main server.
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    ok sounds good. I am on right now and will be able to play the rest of today
    Ugh, so I'm a dumbo and forgot about daylight savings time, so I'm actually GMT -5 :/ My mom made me get off the computer, so yeah, were gonna have to play sometime Mon-Fri!
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    Okay, Monday will not work for me unless you can play sometime after 10pm your time on that day. I'll be free all day on Tuesday as well. I do not know what my schedule from Wednesday on will be like though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…