JebusChrist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your pokemon are ready :D
    vzxt
    vzxt
    that's cool hax and aegi are really cool shinies. I you get them nicknameable I'd be interested in them. :)
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    You could breed em and find SV matches yourself :p
    vzxt
    vzxt
    I could but I'm too busy/lazy for that
    Posting here so I don't spam the Simple Question/Request thread. How many eggs am I checking? :O
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Just 2
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    B31 - 1,5 - Klefki (♀) - Careful - Prankster - 31.31.31.1.31.31 - Dark - [2063]
    B31 - 1,6 - Klefki (♂) - Careful - Prankster - 31.31.31.1.31.31 - Dark - [0599]

Going back online.
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Double 1 SpAtk IV, nice lol
    Hello! Requesting 2DS Friend Code like you said. Let me know if you want anything in exchange.
    CD_North
    CD_North
    I'm online now if you're able to make it. Thanks in advance!
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Alright, that should unlock the 3rd slot for my Safari. Let me know if it doesn't
    CD_North
    CD_North
    Thanks again! This will get my next project off the ground.
    First off I wanna say sorry. I've been looking for cloners everywhere, no one replied though. I have the Naive Mewtwo ready and trikx_insane will get me another copy of the Rash Yveltal, so if this works out, we can trade now or in a few hours. If not, then you might have to wait till the next weekend.
    Again, I apologize. I had a lot of work to do.
    Tranquil_Chaos
    Tranquil_Chaos
    Good news: I have your stuff ready ^_^
    Bad news: I have to go to sleep and then I probably won't be able to trade till Friday.
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Ok, that's fine. Just let me know whenever you can trade
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Actually, looks like you got rekt, so I guess I'm not gonna trade with you
    Once Durant is hatched, it doesn't want to go back to his mother ;) (aka Jebus)
    Yes i can do it :)

Name the Fletching NotYourMom
    or NotTheFather , if it is 12 characters limit then do NotTheFather
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Yeah the limit is 12 characters. The Fletchling is male, so NotTheFather?
    TyVip
    TyVip
    yes , i can trade tomorrow ( doing all the trades and stuff tomorrow )
    Hey Jebus, so I've just had a battle with someone I traded a couple of things with and used the HP Ice Terrakion that you gave me. He was interested in getting hold of it. I didnt know what your view on the redis rights would be or if you would trade him one yourself? What do you think?
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    The Terrakion, like all my RNGs, is full-redis. I think the guy you're talking about PM'd me, so I can probly work out a deal with him directly
    a0161613
    a0161613
    It's DYJ10. That's brilliant.
    Hey, i have an egg match 0565 , could you hatch it for me please :)
    B4 - 4,1 - Secret (M) - Jolly - Secret - 31.31.31.01.31.31 [0565] - Dark
    I can clone for you, if you'd like. I'm currently cloning for two other people on Gamefaqs though, so if interested, I'll let you know when I'll be ready.
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    I've found someone else to clone the stuff I have right now, however I am looking for someone who can clone stuff for me whenever I need it (more or less). If you're interested in cloning for me, let me know. And feel free to check my trade thread to see the kind of stuff I have.
    channy64
    channy64
    Sure, just pm when you need some cloning done.
    Hey, my Calm Empoleon is ready for trade, whenever you're ready.
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Alright, I'll add you and get online
    BarrelRoll
    BarrelRoll
    Thanks for the trade! Enjoy the Empoleon.
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Thank you too! And I should note that the markings aren't for 31, they're for 30/31. Its spread is 30/x/30/30/30/31
    Does it say the date?
    Gabe
    Gabe
    The Entei, I don't have my DS on me so I don't remember. Do older mons say when they were obtained, or do they have the date they are banked over?
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    It doesn't have any date, it just says "A fateful encounter led it to Kalos from Johto" or something. Also it's LV 100, EV trained, so if you want it for sentimental value it might not be what you're looking for
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Nah, it's cool then. But thanks :) Maybe I'll CYT for it if I change my mind later.
    If you'd like further confirmation of its legality, I can check the PID of the Pokémon for you.
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    That would be nice. I won't be able to trade until Monday, so I'll let you know when I"m ready to trade
    .com
    .com
    You got it from trikx_insane yes? Since he's been liking the posts, I'll try asking him for a copy of it to confirm/deny faster. But otherwise I'll still be here monday :).
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Yes, I did. Sounds good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…