shartruce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay so for obvious reasons we have to reschedule our match ._.
    WECAMEASROMANS
    okay seeing how friday is the deadline, (even tho they're most likely extend the deadline) wanna play on friday sometime in the afternoon/evening?
    shartruce
    shartruce
    sorry i'm extremely busy on friday, we probably have to ask for an extension to saturday, which i'm free for most of the day
    WECAMEASROMANS
    okay that should be fine
    heya, we are opponents for rand cup, i can be on from like 4-8pm on weekdays and almost anytime on weekends (whether PS is up or not) PS name is iap
    gmt -5
    shartruce
    shartruce
    oo what gmt are you? we can either battle tonight, or at nights throughout the week, or just tell me when you're on
    Instant Apple Pie
    i'll be on until 8pm today so if you want to hit me up on PS that's fine. I'll be on from 4-8pm monday and tuesday
    shartruce
    shartruce
    i am online now in the ou room
    hai fren, we have to fite for XY team tour.. ;;;;; the round ends in like 2 days... I'm PST. I can play now for like 2 hours, and tomorrow starting 5pm my time :] hope to battle u soon!
    Evolution Tour round 1 is up, and I'm against you. Unfortunately, the tour started at a relatively inopportune time as I have something going on over the weekend. Sunday night should be open, though, as well as 2:00 PM EST on Monday and Wednesday. Sorry that the times are so far away, but there's really nothing to do about it... :|
    So yeah, we're up for Liar's rule, I'm GMT +5:30, available in the later evenings 6-10ish, when fite?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah, is about 6:30 AM tomorrow good? I'm playing for an Ubers tour around then so I prefer that, though I can make it up to about 8:30.
    shartruce
    shartruce
    actually you can have the win i have too much stuff to do irl
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Okay, thanks.
    calling you out for conquest. when can you play?
    shartruce
    shartruce
    uh i can make a team in 10 min and play on smogtours in a bit
    shartruce
    shartruce
    ok smogtours aint working for me, ill be in the overused room on ps!
    cacturne
    cacturne
    now?
    when battle for xy adventure r3?? im gmt+2
    shartruce
    shartruce
    Um maybe tues or weds, gmt -8 thurs is ok too
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    uhm i totally didnt read this. wanna play 2day before tour?
    shartruce
    shartruce
    yeah sure i'll be on smogtours
    We have to play randbats for PSPL. You can find me in Free Time, Italiano or Tournaments! I'm GMT+1
    shartruce
    shartruce
    k im gmt -8 i'll be on all day tmrw, also on thurs and fri
    hi when can you play gods among us
    shartruce
    shartruce
    ok how about fri night for me sat morning for you? should be 7-10am for you. if that's too early, hopefully either saturday or sunday ill be on a lot
    mien
    mien
    Sure, i'll be on the forums from 7am till 10 am
    mien
    mien
    I'm on smogtours
    you're trying to tell me the ONLY user in the skype group you're following is SHOOTINGSTARMIE. tell me you don't see a problem w/ that amigo,,,
    we're paired for x&y's excellent adventure. i'm gmt+0530 and can play from 1600-2300 my time about any day(except coming wednesday and the weekend). fix a time that suits you
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i come n go randomly b/w the times i gave you, so pls fix a time to ur convenience
    shartruce
    shartruce
    ok i will be on 1600-2300 your time today, ill be on smogtours
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    I'm quite busy this week so unsure if there's any time I can make for certain. Take the win and go for future rounds
    We're opponent for the reverse tournamente, when you are available ?
    Mix
    Mix
    Yesterday i pm'd you on showdown but you haven't answer.
    shartruce
    shartruce
    sorry for never getting back to you, if you still want to do this i'll be in the overused room
    shartruce
    shartruce
    o u got activity win nvm gl in future rounds
    Hey we have to play for The Bracket Tourney.

I'm GMT+2 . Tell me when can you play
    shartruce
    shartruce
    Im gmt -8, i can play on thursday or friday
    We need to play again for that tour , im gonna make a team this time
    shartruce
    shartruce
    O you can have the win, im on vacation so wont have much time
    Laurel
    Laurel
    oh .-. ok
    Hey, when do you want to play for Fuk Fairies? We're both in the OU room a lot, so it shouldn't be hard to schedule a time.
    shartruce
    shartruce
    O oops forgot to respond, next time i see you on well fight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…