Hill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• vinc told me to tell you he wont be available because of internet issues until at least saturday
    Hill
    Hill
    I see, thanks for sharing this information
    Hi! We are paired for LC open. When do you want to play? I am GMT +2.
    Usually free the afternoon, often the evening as well
    hey! we meet again...im gmt -7, when do you want to play?
    Hill
    Hill
    no problems, 6-30pm your time then
    Lavos
    when you get online, i will be on the PO server "PO's Lounge", 188.165.219.196:5082
    Lavos
    oh and please hurry, i have to leave in an hour
    Hey we play for finals when can you play? i'm gmt -4
    Hill
    Hill
    just to be recorded here, we decided to play on sunday 10 am of aim's timezone
    yo lets play tomorrow around this time for the bwuu tour? yn
    choolio
    choolio
    I'm online on smogtours and still waitin
    choolio
    choolio
    was waiting for you 2 hours and I don't have time left to stay awake so, yeah I hope I catch you tomorrow..
    Hill
    Hill
    really sorry, got home just moments ago, i had to stay at work today
    We have a 1 week deadline. Let's play on the weekend. Saturday is my preference, but I can do Sunday also.
    Hill
    Hill
    Deadline is actually monday because of the tiebreaks
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Oh I see that. In that case, I will make an attempt to meet you late tomorrow night. If we are unable to play then, let's schedule for 4pm on Monday. Does that work?
    Hill
    Hill
    That works, thanks man
    hi, we're paired for the shitty bw uu tournament. when would you like to play? oo
    Hill
    Hill
    prolly tomorrow, we'll find each other on baril
    When play for doubles seasonal? tomorrow works just give me a time. I'll be on uturn out at all times if I'm on ps
    Hill
    Hill
    I'm going to work now (I went to the shower after messaging you)

if 7 or 8 pm of your time works, I'll be here.
    realiti
    realiti
    Probably not, I have stuff to do, any other time?
    realiti
    realiti
    Hey I can do 6-9 am my time, will that work?
    Yo, when do you wanna do our match? I'm GMT -7. I can battle tomorrow night if that's fine with you
    Nudisto
    Nudisto
    yo come on. where are you? I have a busy week and i wanna get this out of the way
    Hill
    Hill
    totally forgot about today, you can take the win
    Nudisto
    Nudisto
    damn hate taking the win like that but yeah It'll be hard for me the rest of the week. Good luck during the rest of the tour
    Ok sunday works, what time do you want to play
    Hill
    Hill
    at night is better for me. I'm GMT -3, around 10pm or later would be great
    When are you available for the BW UU Tourney? Hope to have a good match, best of luck to you.
    Hill
    Hill
    next monday would be perfect for me. I can play sunday too.

I can play on other days too if you can't on those two, but I do prefer those.

Hope to have a good match too!
    hi hi
    we're facing each other in the gscelebi tour. when are you available?

i can fight during the weekend or during the weekdays, but not this friday. i should be free during the whole days just as long as we set the time beforehand.
    i am gmt+2
    Isa
    Isa
    sunday would be splendid, i already have two (maybe three) different tour games scheduled in for sunday so I am bound to be around

I can rock until after midnight, my time, but if we settle for 21:00 my time (it is currently 23:03 my time), could you do that? Otherwise we can play during 00:30 monday morning, so that it won't interfere with any WC games
    Hill
    Hill
    k prolly 0:30 will be better for me.
    Hill
    Hill
    sorry, couldn't make it yesterday, can we play today?
    Hey could you hatch my egg for me please? It matches you shiny value, thanks.
    Hill
    Hill
    sure, what's your fc/ign?
    hey when can you play for fuk dw r1? im gmt+10 and im free at almost any time over the next two days, so anytime during them should be fine for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…