$teele
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm ready for the ditto trade. I'll likely be online for the next few hours or so. What timezone are you in? And is there any pokemon you'd like in particular?
    Anjunadeep
    Anjunadeep
    Ahh damn. I'm sorry, I lost internet. Are you really from canada? Because if that's the case, I'll try to wake up early and trade with you when it is 5-6 pm for your timezone.
    $teele
    $teele
    Yeah, eastern Canada. It's GMT -4 here.
    Anjunadeep
    Anjunadeep
    Hey dude, sorry if I sound like a prick, but have you added me yet? For some reason you're showing up as provisionally registered... anyway, I'll be coming online in 5-6 hours, which will probably be 4-5 pm for you if I've calculated correctly.
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    I have .coms totodile too if he doesn't mind me trading it to you..also for your bp can you breed me a flawless male doduo, jolly, with brave bird, flail, quick attack, and haze?
    $teele
    $teele
    Yeah I can do that, Totodile would be awesome too. I don't think he'd mind seeing it's Full Redis and I already own a copy. I'll let you know when I got Doduo :]
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    yeah he said it's cool
    Finished my dex today, thank you to everyone who helped! Especially space norwal who helped me with over half of my dex :D
    Nope, don't need anything in return (replying here cause I don't want to waste my 2,000th post :p).
    $teele
    $teele
    Lol, early congrats!!! :D
    $teele
    $teele
    Thanks again :]]
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    No problem :).
    If you still need help checking its PID and stuff then I can help
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    I think it's legal but we'll never know if it's actually legit. Then again I'll wait until an expert comes along and tells you the deal with the Zigzagoon.
    $teele
    $teele
    Yeah...Thanks again :]
    $teele
    $teele
    Dark Ray said it was legal, after I get it cloned, I can pass you a copy for your troubles if you'd like :]
    You can come to the convo and pick what prizes you want. You can pick anything that AFR did not pick, if you see other people's name over a pokemon you can still pick it; it's just so I remember who asked for what.
    Hi! I'm #18, you're #17, so that means we must battle! Whenever you're ready, let me know. :)
    $teele
    $teele
    Holy crap gg. I gotta go, tty tomorrow.
    Sorry for the Bad luck :[
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    I've submitted the battle vid, so you don't have to worry about it. Good luck with the rest of the competition! :)
    $teele
    $teele
    Thanks! Your the best :] Sorry for just leaving right after, I had to rush.
    Going on vacation for the next little while. I'll still have internet, but it might be crappy. Please be patient if complications arise :[
    $teele
    $teele
    God damn character limit...
    Hopefully this won't cause problems for the TOTM battles. Sorry in advance to whoever may experience difficulties because of this issue.
    Hey, are you available to trade now? I can give you your shinies now.
    $teele
    $teele
    Thanks for the trade, I don't want to sound difficult, but would it be possible getting Chikorita instead of Starly? If not that's completely fine :]
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    I don't have Chikorita cloned, sorry :/
    $teele
    $teele
    K no problem, thx again :D
    It's almost Wednesday! How long do you think it will take you to get through your future projects list?
    $teele
    $teele
    It truly is, mine's mostly there to make sure I don't trade for them on other people's trade thread. But if ever you need anything from there lemme know :]
    Chill
    Chill
    You too!I haven't forgotten about the ones you asked for, I'm just involved with a really annoying breed right now.
    $teele
    $teele
    HaHa! No problem, take your time I don't need them for a current project or anything, just old time favourites :P
    Do you still need any cloning done Steele? Just asking as I've got some free time on my hands that I could probably break it up so I wouldn't be annoying my arm too much.
    $teele
    $teele
    Actually, I'm trying to do a trade with Victini, but we need a cloner :P When you have time, can you PM him? We can offer a Non-Redis copy of an event Banette.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    So, he needs it cloned? Do you want to breech the subject with him?
    $teele
    $teele
    Sure, I'll add you to the convo.
    I can clone for you. But it wount be until tonight .
    $teele
    $teele
    Thanks but I think I got one. I'll let you know if plans change :]
    Menezjul
    Menezjul
    No problem
    That feeling you get when you lose a battle by over-predicting your opponent who has a rank of 1000...The struggle of uncommon tiers.
    pr. sure menezjul didn't originally breed thee hawlucha lol it's just one of those random shinies that are everywhere
    $teele
    $teele
    Ya I think so too, I was just going along with it because I think he thought Menezjul bred it, but I didn't want to complicate thing further :P
    $teele
    $teele
    I think the altering of Redis Rights rule needs to be advertised more, as I've seen even experienced traders not being aware of it :[
    lats
    agreed
    Your Deino is ready, I assumed that you wanted female so that is what I have. If not then I can breed a male.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…