Antar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Dr. Antar, if PU ever goes official, I think it would be less confusing if it just kept the name PU or adopted the same name as Pokemon Online uses, NeverEverUsed (NEU).
    Empress
    Empress
    Also, thanks for finishing up your number crunching today- that was actually fast!
    Eminegg
    Eminegg
    It's officially PU.
    And on the 1st day of the 9th month of the 2014th year after Christ was born, Antar said "Let there be a Tier Shift"
    Antar
    Antar
    Haha! Don't you wish! It takes quite a long while to crunch the numbers. I wouldn't expect anything until tomorrow at the earliest.
    hello, tier shifts when? :o kinda excited tbh, sorry to bother
    Antar
    Antar
    I'm crunching the numbers now. Will probably be a few days.
    Hi, a user named Rayquaza_ is spamming overly large posts on threads in the OU forum. It's making everything load slow.
    Antar
    Antar
    Welp, I banned him, but deleting his posts seems like too much for the forum to handle. I gotta run. Maybe VM the next mod you see online?
    Klobb
    Klobb
    If I see any online I'll tell them.
    hey, we're matched up for RU Open. I'm GMT -4. I'm busy on Sunday, Monday, and Thursday, but free the rest of the week. Let me know when's a good time for you.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Sorry for not being ready earlier, but I can play now. Where do you want to battle?
    Antar
    Antar
    I'm fine with PS Main, but if you want somewhere else, just name the place.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I'm in the OU Room with this name.
    hey if you still want me to help you make a doubles team im open and on irc all day today basically
    I didn't want to post in the IS thread cause it really is a side point but... do you think TPCi would suggest to anyone BUT Ray Rizzo or any of the other superstar players that they rebreed, or would they DQ the average Joe? I imagine the second. They're not going to DQ their precious three-time champs or other well known players.
    Antar
    Antar
    I didn't participate in Worlds (just spectated), but I did do the Philly VGC Regionals last year. I don't remember the registration line being particularly bad--they just loaded your team, spent maybe 10 seconds looking it over, and then said "move along"
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Regionals go rather quickly due to being half the size of even nats competitions. You're right in that they barely spend any time checking the team but IF they call you out then or during one of the random mid-competition hack checks and you pull the "but ray rizzo...!", that's wasted time debating with the judges.
    Antar
    Antar
    Well we'll see what happens at next year's regionals (presumably no one wanted to fuck around with Worlds).
    You walked right up to me then turned around and walked the other way lol. Do u hate me ;_;
    Antar
    Antar
    For whenever you see this: a thought occurs--wouldn't Zapdos be a better choice than Rotom-H given that this is for Doubles not VGC? Higher SpA, has access to Heat Wave and Tailwind...
    Stratos
    honestly i never thought about zap at all, im just so used to using rotom-h. zap could definitely work—can't switch in on mawile or heatran as easily as rotom-h but tailwind is nice. then again, thunder wave is also nice. it's probably something we'd have to iron out through testing both and checking.
    Stratos
    oh and im done my matches
    Any (preferably not too intense) hiking/ cycling trails to recommend around dc? :)
    sirndpt
    sirndpt
    or might you know if the southern rock creek trail really gets that much traffic during weekday late mornings or so? I'm thinking to go tomorrow morning :) (and if possible/ not too inconvenient, reply me via text 860 278 6536? just bc idk how much I'll be checking smogon)
    Antar
    Antar
    I don't do txt, so I hope you see this: Rock Creek Park is great, shouldn't be *too* crowded during a weekday, C&O canal is better for biking if you have a hybrid or a mountain bike. If you feel like venturing further afield, Mt. Vernon Trail is a paved but hilly bike/jogging trail stretching from Rosslyn to Mt. Vernon past the airport.
    Hey can you please change my custom title to formerly known as Haunted24 not Haunter24? I requested a name change and my previous name was haunted not haunter..
    Antar
    Antar
    not my department, sorry.
    just wanted to let you know that google doc you did up is AMAZING AND THANK YOU
    Antar
    Antar
    Haha, glad to help!
    Hi Antar! For some reason I can't edit my posts or respond to VMs on my computer (I can on my phone but that's annoying). I tried turning my computer off and back on again but it didn't work. Any idea what might be causing this?

Thank you!
    hey, can you meet me on showdown in the other metas room rn exactly or tommorow to talk about a possible AAA suspect ladder? it's not going to be smogon official but as the manager of AAA I wanted to see if I could have a mini psuedo-suspect
    Antar
    Antar
    I have no idea what AAA is, nor would I have anything to do with setting up a suspect test for it.
    Monte Cristo
    almost any ability, an other meta with a permanent ladder on the main PS server
    Monte Cristo
    I understand though, no OM should get anything close to a psuedo-suspect ladder is the general opinion so I'll take my dumb requests and leave
    For some reason, I can't type on forums. I wanted to tell you that Gen 3 has a glitch. I can't pass down the effect of mean look with baton pass. This is a serious glitch that makes baton pass hardly useable. Edit: The ability pressure doesn't seem to work in any generation.
    Hey :). I would like to tell you that you've been really nice to everyone to get them an Arceus. You are really good at what you do haha. Keep it up ^_^.
    Hey, someone's offering me your Antarceus, we were wondering if they're free when others trade them to another person.
    I know your thread's inactive so I decided to just trade him for one :P
    Antar
    Antar
    Bulbapedia says Multitype prevents the user from using Trick (certainly can't do it if it has a plate), but Showdown's letting me, so idk.
    Antar
    Antar
    Also, Smogon has Trick as a move on CB Arceus' moveset, so I guess you're right!
    $teele
    $teele
    Alright, let me know if it works out, if not, just put Outrage.
    Just let me know when you can trade :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…