Smogon Forums

flargananddingle
flargananddingle
you mean..gatsby is....fictional?! It would be weird if the pss still showed you as a dude
Gatsby
Gatsby
I'm not fictional D:

It's weird playing as a girl for the first time. If Pokemon trainers could be elves, would you choose to be one? haha
Gatsby
Gatsby
Or maybe leprechauns. I'd name mine Seamus. :]
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Only if they were like bad ass lotr elves..ive been restarting my x version and about two months ago was the first time I played as a girl
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Lately ive been naming my characters after hacking devices >_< my newest one is CyberGadget cuz I think it would be funny to tsv hatch a poke with that ot
Gatsby
Gatsby
That's genius. Next OT should be Pokegen or Powersaves (because of recent addition of codes that edit IVs). You haven't hatched one, right? I'd love to see that honestly.
Gatsby
Gatsby
Anyway, I'm going to get some sleep. It's 3:35 am here.
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
My last file was PokeGen :) and of course I back them all up so I still have access...next one will either be PowerSaves, Datel, or PKHex
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Actually just found a flawless egg in a giveaway on reddit that (if I get it) will be OT GyberGadget lol
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Cyber not Gyber
Gatsby
Gatsby
Post the Pokemon in your thread asap, haha. :D ActionReplay would fit as an OT, right?
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Oh its totally goin in my thread with my next batch of sv hatches....I dunno not sure of the character limit
Gatsby
Gatsby
If the limit is 12, it'll fit! Fuck GameFAQs, man. Somebody cloned my egg without my permission. -_-
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
um yeah...fuck gamehacks indeed
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
it's in my thread
Gatsby
Gatsby
Now that makes me excited... going to check now!
Gatsby
Gatsby
inb4 that Furfrou gets reported in the hack check thread.

It looks beautiful.
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Fingers crossed
Gatsby
Gatsby
I really hope you get another match. A Porygon would be awesome to have with an OT like that. :D
flargananddingle
flargananddingle
Gonna hafta masuda one...with no flame body poke, shiny charm, bike, or access to the iv checker ...challenge...accepted