Lasagne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So there is this girl on runescape that I want to have a runescape wedding. I proposed to her after i slayed a moss giant and saved her life. (I actually met her when she was lighting willow logs at draynor village, let's just say she also lit the fire in my heart the location will be at Varrock Altar December 20th at 1:00pm-2:00PM/ 1
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    go for it bro! i support u and ur life choices
    hi bby when do you want to play for doubles, timezones are a nightmare iirc but i have no life until next monday so i'll see what i can do. gmt -5
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    gmt +12, ill try and find u on irc at the weekend
    what chans do you frequent?
    Sweep
    #Ubers is your best bet
    We'll be playing for RU open. GMT +0, almost always on. You can contact me on IRC (#rarelyused) or Showdown's UU / RU room (depends on mood)
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    I'll be in #rarelyused as much as I can, should be able to play over the weekend
    I'm GMT + 12, and available from 3pm on Saturday and from 12pm on Sunday, until 10pm both days
    yo bro we gotta play
    jake
    jake
    the time you msged me this morning i was asleep (have to get up to go to work at around 5am in the morning). is that the best time available to you? i can probably play around 4:30 am my time if need be. we can also maybe ask for an extension if necessary
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Nah, that was just the best time on weekdays
    I'll be on in ~4 hours
    jake
    jake
    aite can do
    We play in OMPL I'm UTC-8 and I cant play until Friday since I won't have reliable internet until then. (I'll be able to play from like 9am to 12am and 6-pm to 10-pm on friday)
    Arhops
    Arhops
    You can find me on the othermetas room on the main ps server btw (im voiced and my name is still arhops there)
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    I'll try and be in the om room as much as possible over the weekend
    I'm GMT +12
    Arhops
    Arhops
    ic from your activity you normally come on near this time sometimes, just a reminder to try to get a battle in if you come here within the next 2 hours
    Hi, we have to play for the Xy tour. I'm gmt-4 and i can play between 5pm to 3am.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    im gmt +12
    i can play at the weekend from 8pm-6am your time, so just lmk when in there you want to play and ill be there
    NightFox
    That's ok for me but i'm not sure if i'll be here on weekend. How about tomorrow?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Subbing out, you'll have a new opp soon
    I'm on UnderUsed channel if you want to play
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Sorry I'd just turned my laptop off. Can you do ~an hour earlier today?
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I'm now if you can
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    If I'm on at any time other than the times I gave you, I'm on my phone (as I was earlier, and am now)
    so can you do an hour earlier?
    i am a combusken. i haev a big beak and i pass my baton if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will pass to xatu n sweep ur team
    termi
    termi
    Your father was a drugs dealer.
    termi
    termi
    also spaghetti > lasagna js
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    My father dealt the drugs that drove your mother into extreme poverty, causing her to sell her body as a means of providing an income for her starving family.
    hey, we're battling for the doubles team trials, what time are you available to fight? I'm GMT -4, and am available quite often in the PS Doubles room.
    I'm gmt -5 I'll play Tuesday IMO one time
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    i can play 7pm-10pm on tuesday for me which is 2am-5am for you :S
    im busy like every weekday (tuesday is the day with the most spare time for me) so either we play today or saturday (friday for you)
    unless you're fine with playing at 3am
    dude i would be embarassed if i were to be in one of those threads lmao ( i HATE the concept too)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…