champetero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man we're paired for RU open I'm GMT +0 and would really like to play around 11-12 pm my time today if possible since I'm away for 10 days from tomorrow. If any time tomorrow is easier I can probably play any time between 8 am and 11 am
    champetero
    champetero
    Yea I can play at that time.I'll be in the RU room.
    Orphic
    Orphic
    I'm online anytime from now, in the RU or NU room under the name %Orphic
    i'm here now but i guess you're gone. we should be able to play tomorrow no problem
    champetero
    champetero
    Today i'll be able to play only till 3pm gmt-4 due to some problems i just got.
    Hawkeye998
    Hawkeye998
    you here now? i'm in the ubers room
    champetero
    champetero
    I kept pming you but you have been afk for 2 hours and i have to go in like an hour.
    Thanks for the reminder, champetero. I can play today either on 4-6 PM EDT / after 10 PM EDT. Hopefully I'll be playing my seasonal playoff match tomorrow, which takes priority ofc. If we cannot play on Tuesday, then I may be able to play 3-5 PM EDT / after 10 PM EDT on Wednesday.

Let me know what time range works for you.
    champetero
    champetero
    I can play from 5pm-6pm EDT today and tomorrow from 4pm to 5pm EDT.
    Hey, we're battling for doubles minitour. I'm GMT + 12 and I can play after 4 PM my time any day between now and the deadline (which is in like 3 days :/) I can probably play a little earlier (3 PM) on my Wednesday, though. It is currently 9 PM Monday, to clarify. When do you want to battle?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    by "that vm" I meant the vm I sent you saying I can play at 2:30. Btw tell me what server you want to battle on when you get on please
    champetero
    champetero
    Well i'll be on #doubles and the doubles ps room
    TGMD
    TGMD
    I don't see you on ps at all :o
    hi we have to play for Doubles Circuit.

Tell me when can you play.
    I'm GMT+2. I need to play today or tomorrow :s
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I'm now if you can
    champetero
    champetero
    well right now won't be so good because the game of Argentina vs Belgium is going to start but i can play as i said between 5pm-9pm.
    champetero
    champetero
    oh and i'll be on doubles irc and the doubles room in ps as champetero in both.
    we FITE when??????? im gmt+8 BEST TIMEZONE
    Level 51
    Level 51
    can't do much earlier than that... well i suppose maybe my tuesday 8pm = your tuesday 9am
    Level 51
    Level 51
    or now, if you can
    champetero
    champetero
    hmm i may be able to play now if u can if not i can probably make it tuesday but wouldn't it be better my 10am and your 9pm?
    Were battling for the Doubles Circuit 1st Spring Seasonal Round 3. I am eastern US (GMT -5), and am free most of the day any day until Monday. When do you want to battle?
    Ey, we are matched in BW doubles Tournament. Tell me a good hour (and the GMT ) to play
    champetero
    champetero
    I'm est so i'm free most of today and if we can't play today tomorrow from 3pm to 8pm my time.
    Lhions
    Lhions
    Im in shodown doubles room now, i can play in the next 3 hours so contact me
    champetero
    champetero
    K i'm logging in right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…