Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey so we have team tour battle still (I have been looking for you periodically in NU room this past week, you go by Kiyo in there right?) We also got matched for RU Pride tournament, but that is less important imo, anyways if it is possible I am GMT -6 and would prefer to play between 2 and 5 pm my time on Friday, I can possibly go a little later as well.
    Pretty glad that you're taking over Hariyama and Gorebyss from Steven, it was pretty lame that he just had them sitting around and barely got anything done on them :P
    I'm sure you'll do a good job with them :]
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    he's been meaning to do them but works getting in the way, i just want all the a and s tiers mons to finally be completed. I can't believe mesprit toad yama etc arent on site yet ;-;
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    I totally agree. Mesprit is mainly because Hollywood went dead for a while, the toad analysis was pretty bad and I had to make a lot of changes when I took it over and yama, well, yeah.
    Hey, were battling for Liar's Rule, I'm GMT-5, when fight?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i'd be good tomorrow after like 5pm your time. im gmt-8 btw
    Yo, I'm on my phone but I can't play tonight or tomorrow. GMT -5, I'll look for you in PS! NU room, let me know what works best for you.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    cool. i'm good whenever. prep for shedinja imo,,,
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Lol, will do ;o
    legend says if you look in a mirror and say baton pass three times, iplaytennislol will appear and spread his cancer to you. repost this on 10 other profiles to spread the word
    Hi, when would you like to play for the NU Open? I should be available this weekend GMT -4.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I'm going out of town from friday til saturday night so that might be difficult, and then the hawks play sunday so i guess i can play sometime before or after. I'm good for a few hours tonight and then tuesday-thursday like 5-10pm pst. not sure when the deadline is, but we can talk about next week if we can't find a time this week.
    Moonclawz
    Moonclawz
    Ok. Would this Sunday work? I can play from 6-10 PM GMT -4.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yeah works great, i'll vm u when i get on
    u r that faget
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    oh you're the dumbass who didn't want to listen to me and win a game, thats right. good thing you choked it away by playing like aids,,
    Karane
    Karane
    yeah I choked pretty hard, all the pressure smh. good lesson tho
    NU Open Round 1 Im on -4GMT
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    im not on as much as usual, if you wanna play saturday at like noon gmt-7 that'd be great for me. otherwise we can work something out
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    Don Slime
    ill be on smog tours if you get on today
    When can you play? I can for the rest of tonight and pretty much whenever is good for you.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    alright i can play tonight, i'll be in nu room on ps find me there imo
    didnt we schedule already,,,, i didnt see u
    when fite (nu minitour)
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    lol i forgot my b, if ur on tomorow i'll idle on smogtours
    JCM.
    JCM.
    aight
    When would you like to play for the excellent adventure; below are the times I am available:

Sunday 20:00-23:00 gmt+1
    Monday 13:00-17:00 gmt+1 21:00-22:00 gmt+1
    Wednesday 20:00-23:00 gmt+1
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    aye sorry i forgot, those times are p shit for me. i'll see if i can get subbed out, if not take win
    hey we're matched up for RU open, what would be an opportune time for you to battle? I'm GMT -5 and kinda busy the next few days, but I'm flexible, just let me know
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hey sorry im lating getting back to you, im gmt-7 and i can do weeknights p much all the time. let me know if theres a day this week that works best for you
    The Hitman
    The Hitman
    Wednesday or Thursday
    The Hitman
    The Hitman
    either work for u?
    ░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄8=======D
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌S
    hey we need to fite in uu minitour, i'm gmt -4. mostly i'm online anywhere from 7-12 pm my time but occasionally at random times during the day. you can find me as LiberalLucario in the uu room on ps.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…