Bluwing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we are paired for the xy adventure tour i'm gmt+2 and can play evening in the weekdays , i can also play afternoon and evening the week-end.
    Hey there, we're scheduled for the Uber Open Round 1. Does some time next week work at around the time of this post?
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    No cuz i got school at this time. Im available most of the time after 4pm gmt+1
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    OK I'm in GMT -5 if that helps for scheduling.
    if you want to steer clear of the bad posters in the thread, just start a group pm to the 4 people in the op of the thread (me, alexwolf, Nog, CrashinBoomBang)
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Og didnt see this before today, but yeah sure thats mutch better!
    Hey there! Thanks for accepting tutoring me. I'll be waiting on IRC, we can sort things out when you're on I think
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Hello :) i'll be happy too!
    yo we have to play for nupl finals im gmt -5 what works for u and where can i contact u
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    ill be on #neverused
    blunder
    blunder
    what times are you free to play
    So yeah, we have to fight for the UU MiniTour: Broken memories, deadline is in 42 hours, when do you wanna play? (I'm GMT +5:30 and can play in the evening, 6-10)
    When do you want to fight for UU Open? I'm GMT -5 and I'm ready whenever, only nights from August 15th-18th because I'll be at Worlds so yeah
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    can probably play today
    Cased
    I'd like a little bit of time to build new teams at least haha is tomorrow alright?
    hello, we're opps for LC open R1. when can we battle? I'm GMT +0, available any time.
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    ill battle you when i have teams lol
    Ugh fuck we are paired for gslam.... ok man, i know we wont have no problems to get this done asap but im just posting here that we have to get this done before friday cuz im gone on holidays after :[[[ anyway catch u soon!
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Damnit :/ well anyway gl friend it will be a good series at least :)
    Nelson
    Nelson
    hop on smog tours plz for a little talk :]]]
    Hi, we're playing for the UU Open. My timezone is GMT and I'm ok for any day next week, preferably around 8-10pm my time. What date and time would work for you?
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Have to make teams first lol
    we gotta play for nupl, i'm gmt-4 and can play on weekday afternoon - evenings and weekend evenings. tell me what works for you and i'll try and find you, but if you want to try and find me then the best place is on IRC in #Neverused
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    shouldn't be hard to schedule, we can fight whenever you are ready
    hello, we're matched for NUPL. I'm gmt+8, what's your timezone?
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    i'm gmt +2 I have a shitton of time playing just need to make some teams
    I am your tutee this round, i'll be on IRC a lot so we can talk a bit n_n
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Okay, yeah that will be fun :)
    why the hell did you put that in the discussion thread lol now your ddmence is gonna smash me on the ladder :[
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…