Fangame10
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh boy. Were up for circuit match and our timezones are super shitty.
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    oh cool, I don't know when I'll be on... maybe sometime in...forever...but I'll see if I can make this sometime
    BlankZero
    yo, gmt-4 here, when can you play for doubles circuit? i can play any time from 11 am to 11 pm my time
    Moony
    Moony
    yo, if you're on at 11 pm my time today (5 hours from now) or 11 am your time tomorrow, we can play, otherwise, we won't be able to meet up.
    Moony
    Moony
    oops, 11 am your time tomorrow won't work, as that will be monday for you, unless you show up in the next hour or so, i don't think our match will get done.
    Moony
    Moony
    I can possibly play at 7 to 8:30 pm your time if you're on, not guaranteed
    Hey when do you want to play for the Doubles Circuit we just got matched up for this round.
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    I can play at around GMT 8:00+, 7:00PM - 12:00PM I may not be on showdown or may be on earlier
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Alright just drop a message when you get on and if i'm around i'll get back to you and we can get the games in.
    We're fighting for the seasonal, when can you play?
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    I can play anytime at GMT 8:00+, 7:00PM - 12:00PM If I'm on, I'll likely be available tomorrow or the day after etc.
    Stratos
    can you play right now?
    I hope to battle you by the end of the day today, please give me some indication of a time you will be on before deadline.
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    I believe I'd be on around night time of my timezone when you're awake assuming I stay up late to around 12:00am. or early to mid day mourning here. I'll try to be on at on of the times
    makiri
    makiri
    You have to tell me a time and timezone man, I can't stay up late today because I have to get up early tomorrow for work stuff. It would also be good if you could get on IRC as well. Your last active time on IRC was over a day and a half ago.
    Hi, when would you like to play for the Doubles Tournament? I'm often on IRC as McMeghan and my timezone is GMT+1.
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    I'm on most of the day in the doubles chat room on Showdown if you want to find me there. I can look on IRC as well
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    alright
    Hi Fangame10. We're paired for the Doubles Minitour. I am GMT 10:30+. I'm free for the next 3 hours, and tomorrow night or the night afterwards. When are you free?
    round 3 doubles circuit. i'm sure i'll see you on later at night. idk if i will have a team ready by tonight, but there probs won't be a problem cause we see each other every day.
    we play for doubles circuit r2, im available nearly always. I'm also on irc so whenever you feel the need to play
    Fangame10
    Fangame10
    Ok thx for that, I'm pretty much always on the showdown doubles room if you want to find me there sometime.
    Some Say I Overuse Trick Room, those people have not met with the Evil powers of...Wonder Room... >:P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…